Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

As ridiculous as it may sound for current gen gaming laptops to have an optical drive, I really like it. Being on the move a lot, working with colleagues whom aren't as interested in technology and just stick with plain old CDs (slowly moving as many as possible to flash drives). There's enough power for rendering without needing to always find someone with an external drive (mine just keep getting damaged).

Thanks for the review Linus & team.

I think this gaming notebook covers two major requirements for today's standards, being beautiful yet powerful! Since its small form factor it would be easy to carry around from house, dorm, or even a friends LAN party! And knowing the power it can give off it great too!

This notebook is a great upgrade from my current daily gamer, a 1.8 GHz Acer Aspire M. 

My favourite thing about the crazy little laptop that could, is that is portable, and yet pretty beastly in terms of hardware! :P

Well priced and good aluminium build quality with good enough specs to handle most games. And my favourite is the signatures ;)

TBH I never knew how good these gaming laptops can be until I tried one a few months ago. Not this model, but hey laptops came a long way since i first met them in the early days. :)

Dayum this laptop looks really nice. I love the build quality of this laptop. The design and structure of this laptop is just lovely!! If I am able to win this laptop I'm going to force all my friends up a mountain and start a LAN PARTY!!!

It is a Laptop
I Do not own a Laptop T.T
Plus it has sum sweet signatures making this not just G550JK a but a one in a kind G550JK, as there are a few that went to that world record braking LAN Party but only this one has those signatures in those places with those notes and if you rely think about that is cool as all hell and not just something you throw away when it gets outdated ^.^
and if I do not get it to whoever wins it remember that last bit GL HF :D

my PC cost £300 so Im happy with it

Well priced and good aluminium build quality with good enough specs to handle most games. And my favourite is the signatures ;)