ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

It is a Laptop
I Do not own a Laptop T.T
Plus it has sum sweet signatures making this not just G550JK a but a one in a kind G550JK, as there are a few that went to that world record braking LAN Party but only this one has those signatures in those places with those notes and if you rely think about that is cool as all hell and not just something you throw away when it gets outdated ^.^
and if I do not get it to whoever wins it remember that last bit GL HF :D

my PC cost £300 so Im happy with it

My favorite thing has to be that IPS panel. I use an IPS monitor with my rig, can't see myself using anything else.

Well priced and good aluminium build quality with good enough specs to handle most games. And my favourite is the signatures ;)

The backlit keyboard is very nice.

I think the speakers + ips combo is nice... good visual and sound for gaming. and the dvd drive!!!

Everyone were noobs at some point.

My favourite part of this laptop is the design. It's very clean and isn't like "Oh oh , look at meee, I'm gaming laptop!" :D

my favourite think about that laptop is all you lot signed it :)

I love the looks on it and the keyboard ! 

I like the screen and how powerful this baby is! Plus, it looks beautiful...

build quality my favorite thing like metal finish

My favourite thing is that it's powerful enough for light - medium gaming whilst retaining a smexy aesthetic.

ASRock Z87 Killer, Core i5 4670k, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb DDR3 1600Mhz, Gigabyte Windforce R9 280X, Corsair Cx 750m, Crucial Ballistix 120Gb SSD, 1Tb Seagate barracuda, Bitfenix Ghost, Lots of fans lol, AOC e2352Phz 23.5" Full HD 3D, Turtle Beach Impact 500 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Steelseries Sensai Raw, AudioTechnica ATH-M50X.

The thing I like the most about the laptop is it's sexy looks :P

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the IPS screen and the backlit keyboard.

Good luck to all.

I really like the 1080p IPS screen

HI LINUS! 

Its kinda hard to just pick one thing about this laptop but for me its between two features. The backlit keys are kind of a necessity for me as my gf goes to sleep earlier than I tend to so I game in the dark a lot of the time.

That being said, my favourite part about the ASUS RoG G550JK has to be the matt styled finish on the wrist rest! I've gamed on laptops for years (I know own a pretty crappy PC) and know all too well how messed up the wrist rest can get, so this is awesome!

I really like that i can play medium to high games in such a low price for a laptop

my favourite things about this product is the case, ips display, red keyboard lights, and the lovely speakers :D

The quad core i7 for content creation and gaming, that is right up my alley.

I like the balance in this laptop. It's not too gaming oriented, thick and overpowered(that's what I have a PC for). But I can still do light to moderate gaming on my favourite indie titles and source games.

Favorite thing about the laptop is how it doesn't look like crap ;D Really though, it's not a giant clunky laptop, and the brushed aluminum is an okay feature. Just afraid it'll look like crap if you handle it a lot .,.