ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The back-lit keyboard looks awesome! 

Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: ASUS Z97; CPU: i5 4670K; Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB; Graphics Cards: EVGA GTX 760; PSU: Seasonic SS-660XP2; SSD: SAMSUNG 840 Pro 1TB

I liked your face, now respect it.

My favourite thing about this notebook is that it's a gaming notebook that isn't as absurdly huge as something like the Asus G750JZ.

Great video! My favorite thing about thus laptop is the way it looks! It looks beautiful and seems like it performs even better! The republic of gamers logo and the signatures put this laptop over the top for me, it would be great if I won this amazing device especially considering my laptop basically committed suicide... But win or lose it is an amazing video!

I love that red backlit keyboard. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

My favorite thin is the build materials and quality and also the fact that its dam sexy as hell. Have been looking for a new notebook. this is defiantly a contender.

I like the whole concept of this notebook. It would be perfect for my studies (if I can get to the school I want), but I'm not ready to sell my PC to afford one and go all notebook. Just. not. jet.

The 850m is my favorite part as it will perform better than the 7730m I have for my laptop.

I love the sleek look of the laptop. I am a designer and have to often present my designs. Having a laptop that is not too flashy helps a lot. Also the build quality seems to be up to par which will be a nice followup to my current HP EliteBook from 2010. (that really needs to be replaced :P)

Thanks a lot for the review.

I realy like the fact, that i can take this notebook to the university, without looking like a douche but it is still capable of being used as a Lan-Gaming-Night-device ;)

The signatures, the compactness of it and it being a world record laptop for highest LAN is probably my favorite things about the laptop. Plus it's from Asus, can never go wrong with that.

I love the aluminum finish on G550JK. The looks are awesome.

Seems like a good solid notebook.  I'm liking that red trim with the matte black look.

I love the ROG emblem and the red accents running through!!! :) Fingers crossed!

My favourite thing about the laptop would probably be the SLICK (get it ^^) disign with the LED backlit keyboard and the aluminum wrist wrest.

The best thing about the Asus G550JK is rhat it features an IPS panel. I just hate those Tn panles and wish htey would go away from all high end notebooks (if they are not 120/144Hz).

my favourite thing about the G550JK is his really cool design. If you say that the finish of the notebook is really easy to clean is a really important for me.

My favorite thing would have to be the aluminium build, it's beautiful   :wub:

favorite thing would be the amount of hardware they can fit in there and still manage to make it that slim. same goes for the amount of ports you got on the sides. Not only that they still manage to keep it slim, not bulky look or feel. The keyboard is now just eye candy.

my favorite thing about this laptop the looks and the good battery life.

CPU i7-930 @ 4GHz Mobo Asus P6X58D-E GPU Gigabyte 970 G1 RAM Patriot Division 4 Viper Extreme 8GB HDD Western Digital 1TB SSD Samsung 840 pro 128GB PSU Corsair TX 750w Cooling Corsair H100i Os Win 10 Pro Monitor AOC G2460PG

i like the design and red illuminate keyboard.