ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

the thing that i like is the fact that is perfect for gaming , not that big as J(ay-)Z but good enough for my needs

a perplexing dedicated button to access the web storage and a very large speaker grill with 4 drivers (plus everyone's signature)

I just love the Design. Easy to clean and looks sexy as hell with those red accents...couldn't want this more.

I like the good speakers. Hot damn, 4 of them?

The IPS panel and the aluminium design of the notebook. 

Being able to game iN a fairly confined space, would be amazing for lans, and (hopefully) quiet! :D

I like this laptop because is better than my lenovo g500s (a crap) And because it has those signatures on it :) . If you are reading this we met again,first time I was helping a romanian vlogger to win.Now,I need to win.Have a nice day and live your days :)

I really love the speakers and the asthetics of the device hope I win this, fingers crossed...

I really love how this laptop is signed by all these people i watch most of them and it would be cool to have something singed by them but if i had to say something about the laptop itself it would probably be the speakers i dont really like using headphones all the time and enjoy just taking them off and using the speakers and im glad i can do that on this laptop also the keyboard looks amazing.

I did a lot of research last month in search of a decent gaming laptop. I was looking for a laptop between $1,000-$1,200 with a solid build, matte IPS display and one that can keep a low profile. The G550JK definitely fit my requirements. I was hoping to read a few reviews before pulling the trigger. Lo and behold, one of my favorite tech sites reviewed it (you guys!) So here's my post for a chance to win the HighLANder unit. ;)

I like the G550JK for its thinner and a bit smaller laptop than average thick gaming laptops and can do gaming very well. Also the red strips along the sides of the laptop makes it more sexier looking than average laptops.  ;)  ;)

My favorite thing is that aluminium build plus signatures from those amazing people.

I like how ASUS included a mini-sub and the battery life for this beast!

Power+Design+IPS-screen=awesome

Asus Rampage IV Formula | i7 3820@4.3GHz | Asus GTX670 SLI | 16GB Kingston HyperX Black The Gathering edt. | H100 | 120GB Intel 330 | 240GB Intel 530 | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 4TB | CM Storm Stryker | Corsair CX750M

My favourite thing? After being a Ultrabook user for a year, I can definitely say it's the performance of that computer. My Vaio can't even play YouTube videos without getting overheated, lol!

I love all the signatures on the notebook, does that count as part of the review?

Back from the dead....

This is like the perfect notebook for me

My favourite thing about this laptop is the display... I mean great viewing angles no matter what angle I have the screen tilted or where I'm sitting/laying down from. Gets 3 thumbs up form me. Good Job Asus.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

my favorite part of the notebook is that it's powerful. I can never afford such a laptop

I like it for the signatures on it :D

My favorite part of this notebook is the cpu and also the fact taht is free:D