Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The brushed aluminium finish with the red stripes is freakin' ballin'! :)

Asus ROG Crosshair V Formula | AMD FX-8150 @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H100 w/ Noctua NF-F12s | Corsair Vengance CL9 1600Mhz 8GB | Nvidia GTX 660Ti Gigabte OC Edition in SLI (Base/Boost: 1032/1111, Memory Clock: 6008MHz, Memory: 3GB) | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green | Samsung SA950 @ 120Hz | Silverstone 750W 80+ Gold PSU (Fully Modular) | NZXT H440 (White) | Razer Naga 2012 + Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 | Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones | Blue Yeti USB Microphone Logitech Z523 Speakers 2.1 Stereo

Favourite thing is that it's just better then my PC and it's a NOTEBOOK, so I can go outside and still play with the newest games. Just love it.

The portability of the JK is great.. having quite a lot of performance in such a small package.. Nice!

Intel i7 4790K @ 4Ghz / MSI MPower SP Z87 / MSI R9 280X / 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz /  OCZ Vertex 2 60GB (Storage) Seagate 500GB (Storage), WD Blue 500GB (Storage), 120GB Samsung 840 Evo (OS) / Asus Xonar DG / Corsair CX600  / H80i /w 2x Stock Fans / Define R5

All them famous people's quotes and signatures!!!! It's cool that the graphics switch  when your just browsing the web!

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the balance between looks and user optimized features (such as the wrist rests).

I really like looks of the laptop. And if the aluminium back cover is easy to clean it's perfect. My current laptop has soft touch plastic on the back of the screen and it's so hard to get fingerprints off from it.

My favorite part of the laptop, besides the signatures, is definitely the aesthetics and build quality- red-and-black is my favorite combination of color (as my avatar gives away) and it's pretty much impossible not to love the looks of the G550JK.

first things first... that laptop is in a record. :3

second thing is that the damn thing is fresh and so damn sexy

third is maybe a little selfish but i'm a computer engineering student and my current setup isn't caught up :( 

G o o d luck to everyone who entered :)

Well there are so many things I love about this notebook but mostly i'm interested in its amazing display...

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is that pricless Linus signature on it! ;D

Although if we're talking the notebook in general and not this specific one that sexy red lining it has.

Wow,look at the amount of comments in this thread,much amaze.

Anyways my favorite thing about this is the fact that its a gaming notebook with a nice build quality which looks amazing btw.