ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the overall look of the notebook. Just my kind of thing. - Your signatures is just a bonus!

I like it because it's slim but yet powerful.

The signatures are awesome. Besides that, it's the GTX GPU and the sound despite form factor.

The red and black on the laptop looks sick! and my favourite thing is the IPS display!

I love many things about it, but my favorite thing would have to be the performance. I currently play on a potato, (Dual core 1.3 ghz amd apu) and the way it looks, hot dang.

That aluminium finish is amazing. I love that on all of my laptops!

My favorite part about this laptop has a powerful specs and very portable for travelers. Thanks for the giveaway !

The 1080p IPS screen; most gaming notebooks compromise on that aspect of the machine.

My favorite part of the ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook is that keyboard!

i like the fact that it has decent speakers for some better than average laptop audio!

I think my favorite thing about this gaming netbook is the speakers and just overall look. It is clean and nice :D

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the beautiful look and of course the signatures :D

I like the fact they inldude the sonic master external subwoofer, it may not be much but at least its something.

My favorite things about the G550JK from the review are, the design itself with the ROG logo, the 1080 resolution and IPS panel screen, the specs which can handle gaming and its battery life. Awesome laptop really especially with those signatures! :)

I really like the look of the Notebook. The brushed aluminium and the slim design just looks amazing.

I think the look and sweet sound of the device are all winners for me. It'll never replace my tower (#pcmasterrrace), but it would defintely be a sweet replacement for my well-aged unibody MacBook Pro that barely holds a charge and power cord hardly works for my on-the-go gaming needs :)

My favourite thing is the 3 brightness levels of the red backlit keyboard, and the screen.

i really like the ips panel! Why skimp on the thing you always will have to look at when using your computer.

Also the looks are great, not to flashy for a gaming laptop.

Core i7 2600  Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3  EVGA GTX 970 FTW  16Gb 1600Mhz G.SKILL

Samsung 500Gb 840EVO RAID0 Random 80GB HDD Corsair GS700 Corsair ArticWhite C70