ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

is just to smexy and so good to go to lan partys and its a epic laptom from asus . asus 4 life :)

I think that thanks to its looks it cn be seen as a professional and gaming laptop.

Of course the powerful hardware inside!

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

How do you expect us to choose a SINGLE thing?!! The brushed aluminum is nice but it means nothing without good specs to back it up, so I gotta go with the GPU, the GTX 850M :P

CPU Intel i7-4770k @4.4Ghz Motherboard ASUS Maximus VI Hero RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz 16GB GPU MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G Case Corsair 760T Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB + 2x WD Black 1TB PSU Corsair AX860 Display(s) AcerXB1, QNIX QX2710                         Cooling Corsair H105 Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red + Red LED Mouse Logitech G700s Sound Beyerdynamic MMX300

whoaaaa, with the signature stuff?

of course it'll be my favorite parts :D

except than that, i like the displaaayy :D

thx for doing this GA linus :D

I love the IPS display <3 Go ASUS ROG!

One thing I really like are its specs.  It is a lot better than my computer and I find that, if I wanted to get into PC gaming, it would be something ideal to start on (At least better than what I have).  I like the 8 GB of RAM and the fact the core is I7 and not I3 =[.

Biggest thing though is the aesthetics.  Black and Red is a nice color finish and happen to be my favorite colors.

Check out RoKtheReaper.com for Gaming, Anime, and Manga in the form of News, Reviews, Interviews, and Editorials.

ips screen, and overall size.

Nothing to see here, move along

I like the keyboard, i have a thing for leds, imagine how crazy a brushed aluminium keyboard would be. Sorry im tangenting off again. Good luck people, may the best man/woman/other

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I love the design, the first word that comes in mind when you see it is quality. Hope I win! 

Thanks for the opportunity :)

Regards Thomas

~~ Sorry for bad English. I'm from Belgium. Thanks! Have a nice day!  ~~

I would have to say one of my favorite things about this laptop is the new 1080p IPS screen for optimal viewing angles. Besides the fact that is has some really great specs./price ratio.

Thanks for the opportunity to win, always appreciated!

Sincerely,

ElegantMess

The build quality and material, can always rely on ASUS to make something sleek!

I really love how ASUS wasn't afraid to not make a super high end notebook like the G750JZ and they built a more value orientated system. It is a solid notebook IMO and is a serious competitor in the price range.

My favourite thing... "Hey guys, I'm on a mountain" xD 

I always imagine it in Luke's voice from the wan show :D

I really love how ASUS wasn't afraid to not make a super high end notebook like the G750JZ and they built a more value orientated system. It is a solid notebook IMO and is a serious competitor in the price range.

Pros:

PERFECT FOR LEAGUE OF LEGEND GAMERS!!! You don't need fast response time in LoL so 1080p IPS is perfect for me. Also 850m is exact amount of power you need for LoL.

Cons:

I wish they excluded the DVD drive and made it thinner since we i don't remember using any form of CD/DVD/Bluray in last 4 years.