ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite things about the g500JK is probably the thickness and the screen

Even though I usually plug into an external speaker at home, having good audio on the go would be great! And plus points for IPS. Although I'm not sure if I'd use the laptop or mount it on my wall and leave it there forever. (Or tear the back out, mount that on the wall, then slap some DIY replacement bottom on it............ Or just use it as it is BUT THE SIGNATURES)

One of the only gaming oriented laptops that doesn't look stupid. Looks like it would be alright for university as well, I would absolutely love it for that.

Those speakers, too often are laptop speakers so overlooked and crappy that you simply have to use headphones, ear buds or separate speakers anyway. Great to see some acceptable speakers on this one!

That design looks so NEAT! Keybord lights look great. And the red stripe is a nice touch (+it makes it work faster). 

P.S.  ASUS gets 100 points for the fixed monitor.

Slick's signature!  JK, but how slick it looks is no joke.  Its design is definitely my favourite feature!

My favorite thing is that is holds the record for the highest altitude terrestrial land party ;O

What I love most about this notebook is the case, how it's build.

My favorite part about It Is the signature that says, "Hey guys I'm on a mountain". Wonder who wrote that....

:D Actually made me laugh.

Hardware wise though, I would have to say the IPS monitor. I have owned a few laptops and viewing angles are not always the best. One other thing though! The touch pad (kind of). I have had complete essays/work wiped out due to a damn touchpad picking up my palm, highlighting a ton of work, and when I press one more key It's too late and It deleted It -_-

Also, It made It up and down a freaking mountain. Does that count? :P

I like that they finally put a normal IPS display and not a TN panel.

The speakers look surprisingly decent for a notebook.

Love The aluminium finish looks much better than the matte finish of the older g models

My favorite feature of the ASUS ROG G550JK is its Full HD IPS Display!!! THEM PIXEELLLSSS!!!

post-60295-0-70428700-1404464715.png

I like the brushed Aluminum, and the signatures of course !!  ;) 

IPS screen and the signatures.

My favourite things about this laptop is that you have the ability to overclock the GPU and all the ports are on the sides of the laptop :)

nice solid all round laptop id say highlight would be the ips screen, never owned a laptop with ips

oh and the signatures :)

HAF-x,  silverstone op1000, 4670k 1.28v 4.3ghz,  gigabyte g1 sniper z87,  gskill ares 1866 2x4gb,  EVGA gtx 970 FTW 1518/7800, ocz vertex 4 128gb, seagate SSHD 2Tb

I really love the formfactor and the keyboard. it just looks like a awesome laptop  :o

My favourite feature is that the computer has a great design for being a gaming notebook, they usually are very thivk but the Asus RoG G550JK is  quite thin and a highly powerful machine to do everything i will need to do.

this laptop looks reallyy good and its a REALLY good upgrade from my laptop tha has a single core AMD V140 processor and no graphic card plus it has a backlight keybord so that i could game in my bed without having to pull my phone out  or keeping the lights open