ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Hmm...my favorite thing about the laptop...definitely the"Hey guys I'm on a mountain".

I really like the speakers and the easy cleaning. The battery life is pretty good too considering it's a "gaming" laptop.

My favorite thing is how thin it is compared to some other gaming notebooks.

AMD FX-6300, Radeon HD 7770, ECS A970M-A Deluxe, 8GB 1866MHz RAM, 500W Antec Basiq

I love the red line around it and also the keyboard :3

I'm really a fan of the IPS display that this notebook has. Many notebooks have pretty crappy panels with even crappier viewing angles, but this one shines in that category.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

I love the feature that Asus allows for overclocking and is still kept relatively cool thanks to dual fan cooling system.

For the most part i own a MacBook Pro so the aluminium body and color scheme definitely appeals to me.

Of course gaming is crap on any Mac hence this is the perfect choice for any gamer.

What i like about it well i love the i7 4710hq cpu.

the graphics are great gtx 850m.

the beautiful brushed aluminium.

and most of all the signitures thoae are aweaome

I so hope to win

The fact that it manages to look extremely sleek with some amazing performance + dual fans is a huge plus for me 

dR4wbt9.png

Like seriously look at it, that is sexy

Love the build quality of the laptop and the specs under the hood.

I absolutely love the design of this notebook; the classic ROG 'red on black' gives the refined aluminum finish a little edginess.

I like the look of the of the notebook... The brushed aluminum with the red accent

i that its shape is sexy looking like a fresh new car look smooth but wicked but if that's not something then i would have to say the CoreT i7-4700HQ Processor or the GTX 850M or the red back light's on the keyboard .

To hard to choose what i like about this i like everything about it .

i that its shape is sexy looking like a fresh new car look smooth but wicked but if that's not something then i would have to say the CoreT i7-4700HQ Processor or the GTX 850M or the red back light's on the keyboard .

To hard to choose what i like about this i like everything about it .

I really like how it’s built out of aluminum my current laptop is built out of plastic and is easy to dent when carrying around in my backpack when taking to my college classes. I also love the red backlight key compared to my white backlight keys on my current laptop.

Overall its looks like a nice laptop.

TheMageLives

You didnt mention this in the review but i like the way the power cable is connected to the side instead of the back so it doesnt get in the way. (my laptop have it on the back) 

I also like they put proper speaker system in it

My favorite thing about this laptop is the sleek look of it, I really like the red bevelled edge and the finish on it. Also the signatures are pretty awesome too.

I love the speaker and how they give you a sub with it. that is a nice touch. 

Definitely the screen and illuminated keyboard :D