ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The keyboard LED is fantastic, I almost only see this on MAC's so it's nice to see it's spreading to Windows-laptops as well!

Beast Notebook that has been higher than i ever was with some of the best people to be with wen on a LAN party.And is a record maker. ;D . Let the luckiest man win it.

It just looks amazing!

The things i love about this Gaming Notebook are as follows. I love the red bevel running around the side of the Notebook and the brushed aluminium finish on the back, it really makes the notebook stand out compared to others. I also love the fact the screen can be seen outside providing its not in direct sunlight, it will alow me to enjoy gaming in the garden and no one can complain that i dont get outside enough. Another aspect i like is the fact the keyboard has different settings to be lit up, which will help when using the notebook at night should i be sitting in bed in the dark. I also like that they went all out with the speakers on this too, i think the key to a good experience is not just the visuals but the audio too it can really immerse you in the moment.

My favorite thing about this laptop would have to be the IPS display and other than that the general aesthetics are appealing.

i just love the matte screen, it makes such a difference to someone who has a window right next to their screen xD

I like is fan cooling processor  and is not get very hot

OMG sooo cool i reali like the red it's like my favorit color

that build quality is really nice! 

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the brushed Aluminium finish.Looks great!

I only get to pick one? :( i wanted to say the gtx graphics , maybe the core i7 quad core but perhaps the matte display screen or even the backlit keyboard , or perhaps the epic signatures from the guys but i guess as a music and bass freak i will have to go for the speakers , which speaker u say? well even though we can only pick one and technically its under the same genre 'speakers' but i am still gonna go for both the external subwoofer and the built in speakers . I mean who has ever seen such a huge quad speaker? i surely havent and even my lenovo g400s's speaker are crap at high ends and as u guys know there is no 'kick' at all on the bass(the way the chinese say for umph , not the literal spelling for it but thats how it sounds like) so now i am using a rog orion with my laptop (hunting for a external soundcard now) why am i typing all this unrelated things? Honestly i dont know , why arent i deleting them? because i am too lazy to do so xD , anyways best of luck to u guys :)

I love the contrast between the red and the brushed aluminium. The bezel looks awesome and the red backlit keyboard is beautiful.

I love how thin they have been able to get this Gaming laptop. The form factor really makes it portable. I've been stuck thinking about getting a ASUS ROG branded laptop or one from ibuypower (their gigabyte series). This one may be more interesting to purchase for me since I am looking to possibly replace my Inspiron 15r with 1st gen core intel I5.

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the red LED backlit keyboard.

My favourite thing is that it's a viable laptop for me and I need a laptop!

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

its awesome how it can actually work for 3 hours under heavy use and damn it looks good

the screen, i would really need a decend ips display :D

My favorite part would have to be the brushed aluminium because damn, that shiet is sexy.

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

I like the 3 hrs of battery time under heavy use. I also like the selective brightness back-lit keyboard. :)

Probably the signatures and the specs that is meant to replace desktop PC's

The matte screen is very good. That is my favorite thing of the G550 although almost every aspect of the 550 series is very good, the only main problems on my book are some Wireless AC cards not being very reliable and the keyboard. The keys on the keyboard feel very good but the layout design, specially the numpad section, can be a bit tricky when doing fast typing/programming.

Overall, it's definitely a solid piece of hardware for Asus.