ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

This laptop has a i7 4710HQ base 2.5 Turbo Boosted to 3.5GHz.. 0-o Thats what i like to hear Linus! Love the beasty CPU!

Just a dude who needs one thing for a review.

whhooaaa. this is amazing, its a gaming pc, with powerful enough specs to play some of the latest games. and if i bring it to class it wont make me look  like a total freaking geek!! 

this machine is perfect for a campus life. i need it for gaming, and to do some assignment. this is freaking awesome, i will be happy if you give me one. hahaha it will replace my 5 years old laptop im using now. 

Looks so sexy :) At the moment I don't own a Laptop, Just a gaming PC and a Tablet. I would love to own this to replace my Nexus 7!

Favorite thing about the G550JK is definitely the sleek look. The brushed aluminum finish on the notebook is great!

I love the hardware they have pact into this awesome looking machine!, Also a giant fan of RoG products :3

-And i LOVE the IPS display!

My favorite part of the laptop is definitely the IPS display. I already have an older Asus TN laptop and if the screen is not placed exactly right you will barely see anything on the screen, especially when playing games or watching movies. But the whole laptop overall is awesome, great hardware specs for the price. Good luck to all!!!

The fact that it's well balanced in features  :)

Best thing about the laptop is it's crazy good specs for a laptop, and possibly the signatures from all dem Youtubers.(Still waiting on the HighLANder footage that noone has released :( )

Well i will sound like others on this post but i like the signatures most of all.Beside that my favorite thing would be iluminated keyboard :) I like the red light on black matte colour,its just simply great :)

What i really like about the ASUS G550JK is the build quality. Because as you said it is easy cleanable, and it is durable. I also like the cooling performance of the Notebook because most laptops will overheat and that might cost performance problems with components within the Notebook.

I really liked the sound system that it was packing, with an added subwoofer the laptop looks like it will be great for playing music so I can get my wubs on.

I like the LED backlight keyboard and the signatures as well.

i like the matt finish and the red lighting on the sides of the system... really cool!

I love the 4 speakers and the additional SUB and the red edge .

what i like about the G550JK is it's design 

I like that it has an i7 for that price and that it has the availability for 16gbs of ram from the get go.

I like how thin it is, and the illuminated keyboard as well.

My favourite things about the G550JK is that it has a what I'd consider a solid mobile GPU, actually usable battery life then finally the looks. Asus did a fantastic job at making it look like it's got some power but doesn't get too aggressive about it. Also I currently don't have any kind of mobile computer as most of my money goes in to my desktop PC.

Thickness of the Note book. Finally a gaming notebook that would fit in a backpack. 

ASUS please stay with the IPS panel side!