ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I will have to admit, my favorite thing about this laptop really has to be the build quality. The aluminum housing with the red highlights is stunning, as well as the red backlit keyboard. Makes me a bit weak in the knees! Was hard to choose that over the pefrormace and the signatures of all my favorite Youtube channels, though.

I really like the red color theme on the edges and keyboard!

I'd love to have a pretty serious laptop to drag around to work on stuff when not at home!

Case Custom painted CoolerMaster HAF 932 Advanced || M/B Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P || CPU Intel Core i7 2600 || RAM Corsair XMS3 2x2GB || GPU Sapphire HD7770 GHz Edition

I got to say it's the screen that is probably the biggest feature I like about the G550JK. A lot of laptops in the similar price range might have very similar specs, but the screen tends to be bad and they should feel bad.

signatures and the red devil edge color and mouse clickiness

I like that theres buttons that light up. This feature isnt on many laptops.

i actually love everything about it, but win8.

Hmm. Well, i LOVE both the brushed aluminum finish AND the red backlit keyboard!

-Black Aluminium Body
-IPS Screen
-Speaker Bonus
-it's Gaming Notebook
-Click Pad

As you can see im a newbie here but i have been Linustechtip fan for few years and been trying to take part in youtube giveaways but no luck.
Hope i could win this and all the best to everyone taking part in this giveaway. 

I love this G550JK is due to the amazing features, was browsing through some laptop review as im planning to get one and this was pretty good. 
i like how you guys signed on the laptop which is something different from other giveaways, its make the laptop so much unique and cool perhaps it also cools the hardware xD 
Therefore i hope to win this coolest badboy home. 

#Asian

Even though the laptop looks amazing and those signatures are awesome, I like the specs of the laptop.

Compared to my laptop (i3 / AMD Mobility HD 5650), the Asus G550jk is a beast.

How cool it runs and the sigs.

Give it to me allready... I made voodo to win the competition. 

My favourite thing would have to be the IPS panel (I've never used one but they look so nice) and the signitures.

The brushed aluminum for sure.

• Finished ? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful ? Or you want more power in order to fight ?

I like the IPS-display the most and the fact, that it packs so much more power into the same form factor my current laptop is :) .

I'm not a native speaker so i'm sorry for any mistakes in my language, thanks :).

I love the illuminated RoG logo on the back of the screen. Looks good!