ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I really like the new LCD panel. looks good on here, bet it looks even better in person

My favorite thing about the laptop are the signatures on it.  :)  Don't get me wrong though, build quality and those speakers are great too!

Love how it is a small and compact laptop that does great in both gaming and work perspective!

What I like about this Laptop is that it is literally 50x better then my laptop. I only have a laptop that goes to min to low graphics on games and is very slow when browsing and it is hard to watch YouTube with. I would be so thankful if I got this laptop. If not I'll have to wait for a long time to get an upgrade.

My favorite thing about it is the balance between form factor and performance. I love that it still has decently powerful internals and can run at decent temperatures without having to be a massive notebook. Sagers and other larger gaming laptops are great and all, but something like this just seems so much more portable and manageable. 

I love the aluminum build of the laptop.

The blood red "Republic of Gamers" logo does it for me.

The fact that is lighter than the other rog's models  and those amazing matching colors, with the reds leds from the keyboards

I personally like the high end graphics (card, screen, and all) and the i7 processor for such a cheap price (cheap for gaming laptops anyways).

My favourite thing about the Asus G550JK is the beautiful design.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Personally, I like the sexiness of the G550JK overall. I'm not to sure about it being the "girl next door", it seems more comparable to some random girl on the beach that gets followed by at least 6 fanboys at one time. Minus the fanboys. I have not yet seen a gaming laptop walking around the beach tailed by 6+ fanboys. that would be awesome though. 

Cooling seems to be good and has good displaying angles which is always a good thing.

I love the fact that you are giving it away<3 ....and that back-lit keyboard.  So sex

What do i like about this notebook well the mat aluminum wrist wrests the signatures and the fact that it went somewhere not may notebooks get to go

I like the fact that this notebook looks really sleek. It gives a high quality impression and delivers from the looks of it.

I really like the gaming power of this notebook.

Even though its not that high end, its better than mine

my favorite feature thing about the ASUS G550JK is the fact that you can overclock the gpu.

I like the speaker design and the added subwoofer :)

The aluminum is definitely my favorite thing and its non overkill specs