Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the matte aluminum and ips screen

Delidded 3770k 4.4GHz | Sapphire Nitro+ Special Edition RX 580 1550MHz/2250MHz  | #2 FireStrike Extreme & #2 Superposition 1080p Xtreme | 32GB DDR3 1600MHz

I really like the design of the notebook, I am crazy about red and black, so this is such a good looking laptop for me. The specs is also a plus for its size. Nice GTX850m.

Again nice job guys! Really cool you guys did the signatures on the bottom side.

It looks to be a solid laptop from the frame to the components inside, have to say I love the looks and that screen...

The signatures and the fact it was on a mountain are my favorite things. Really cool!

Wannabe enthusiast...proud owner of a 2005 STi though. BRAAAP!

Deffiently the fact that it GLOWS.

Nah, to be honest I like the choice of hardware they put into the Laptop, it's decent specs for a quite impresive form factor, and as we can tell from the place you guys used it, it must be pretty well built and quite rugged.

The signatures and the fact it was on a mountain are my favorite things. Really cool!

Accidentally hit the submit button twice and can't figure out how to delete the second post lol.

Edited by HTiLewis

Wannabe enthusiast...proud owner of a 2005 STi though. BRAAAP!

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the brushed aluminum body.  I just can’t stand plastic laptops that scratch easily.  The fact that its signed by all my favorite tech reviewers is great too.  

My favourite part must go for the IPS screen on G550JK, the ROG i own with the TN screen is really terrible, glad to see ASUS finally put IPS on a lower end ROG