ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

i love the desing and the alluminium finish

The aluminum and ips display seem great

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

As I am typing this reply, the charging port of my ASUS P53e is giving out and so are the speakers. The ASUS RoG G550JK would be a perfect replacement and at the same time i feel like this is the only worthy machine. The signatures at the bottom would make it even more special because it's a perfect reminder that i got it from you guys and i would be so ever thank full if i would win this. :blush:  :blush:  :wub: 

My favourite thing about the G550JK is that the harware is focused for gaming.

The combination of the i7 4710HQ and the GTX 850M make any modern game run smooth at acceptable settings.

Well...it's ok. Not the best really.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I like the fact that this laptop is thin, and still has a decent battery life.

I love how perfect it'd be for school!!  It was portable enough for you guys to bring it up a mountain so I know it'll be fine with my random hiking trips.

Oh signature time!  It's on now, gonna give ya somethin snarky and clever and think way too hard about this because I'm really concerned about what people on the internet think of me.  Better google some good quotes to put in here too.....oh wait I'm not a loser.

I like that they kept the DVD burner, i feel like im the only one using one of those nowadays :D

I love the looks, black and red design, and the specs =)

I like the red line it looks rely good when the laptop is closed.

Ahh the brushed finish and red trim looks so good.

Build: Fx-8120@4.1ghz,  Gtx770@1.0ghz,  16gb Patriot memory,  Cheap case from thermaltake

I like the brushed finish and the signatures the most, cant just choose one of them.

Wish it had SSD tho, hope it can be added since it wasnt mentioned in the vid.

Easily cleaned brushed aluminum surface... mmmmm

Also, just came down from the Himalayas, too bad I didn't bring my laptop!

I like the low power consumption of the gpu. It is relatively fast, and low power. Also the screen is a biiiig upside. I finally see a good and affordable laptop with an IPS panel. It may not be the best IPS around, but it is an improvement over the years of TN with the asus ROG notebooks. Props to you asus, and great review there Linus.

Without a doubt the IPS screen. And I really want to see that red line in person.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I like the low power consumption of the gpu. It is relatively fast, and low power. Also the screen is a biiiig upside. I finally see a good and affordable laptop with an IPS panel. It may not be the best IPS around, but it is an improvement over the years of TN with the asus ROG notebooks. Props to you asus, and great review there Linus and team.

Surely the led backlight on the keypad is simply amazing... :)

I think my favourite thing is somewhat decent audio in a windows laptop, because its a massive downside for me that a lot of laptops speakers are either too quiet and or poor quality.  :( Although if I won this one, my favourite would have to be that it set an amazing world record and was signed!! :D  

I like the low power consumption of the gpu. It is relatively fast, and low power. Also the screen is a biiiig upside. I finally see a good and affordable laptop with an IPS panel. It may not be the best IPS around, but it is an improvement over the years of TN with the asus ROG notebooks. Props to you asus, and great review there Linus and team.

I like how its so smooth its easy to clean, my PS4 and 3 always get SOO so dusty and I have to buy canned air to properly maintain them.