ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I relly like the look of this notebook, and the specs are pretty descent too.

My favorite thing about it pertains to the giveaway model specifically: it was on a freaking mountain, setting a world record! 

I'm a fan of the smaller form factor

That brushed aluminium wrist-rest looks awesome.

A gaming notebook that can keep a battery for longer than 3hours is my kind of gaming notebook.

I think the brushed aluminium finish on the back looks great. :)

i really like the red trim, even on camera it looks amazing.
Also, can you announce the winner at the END of the WAN show? I don't get home from work until the very very end of it, and would like t o be able to watch the reveal :3

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

I love the ID of it! That thing is beautiful.

Good luck everyone!

I like the red lights and the alluminium. That's awesome.

My favorite thing about this laptop would be its appearance, it's a pretty sexy laptop.

The thing that I liked the most is the Nvidia GPU and the fact that it is a gaming 15.6" laptop.

The thing I like about the G550Jk is the style it's very nice black with a metal look it would be great if I win this I can't afford a gaming pc that looks that good and I hope I win it. :)

Dude it is the look that I love. It looks SO sleek it reminds me of my HTC Droid DNA nothing looks as sleek or as sharp as Red and black when it comes to phones and computers. 

I like that it'd be a huge upgrade from my current laptop!

Well it looks awesome.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

I like the signatures and IPS panel.

IPS  > TN. Definitely my favorite part.

My Favorite Thing is the IPS panel, and the signatures are quite awesome.

I like the the aluminum finish and how easy it is to clean. 

The best thing about this is its aluminum design and the red backlight keyboard, that keyboard looks so awesome!!

Has to be all the signatures from some of my favorite youtubers also the graphics card concerting my current laptop has a 650m this would be a great upgrade :)