Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing would have to be either the battery life OR the speakers. The battery life because it would allow you to take this most places without having to worry that much about battery life until you could find a place to charge it, and the speakers because that is often a weak point in the world of notebooks in general. Even though I didn' hear them in the review, the speakers on the back looked pretty nice compared to a lot of other notebooks. I guess I should also mention how much I like the look of it. It's flashy enough to really look like a gaming notebook, but you could still take it to the office and it would manage a professional look. 

i love the IPS display of the notebook, it's a pain sometimes to keep adjusting the LCD up and down when I change my posture using a laptop.

I like the whole laptop and the looks of it but my favorite things are the signatures which are really cool!, and sound quality hope i win! (so that way i dont have to use my phone as a laptop :P ) and good luck to everyone and thanks for the giveaway!! :D

(CPU) amd athlon x4 760k@ 4.4ghz/ (mobo) MSI FM2-A55M-E33/ (GPU) Gigabyte windforce 7870 / (CPU cooling) Corsair h100/ (PSU) Corsair CX 430w/ (monitor) dell 1980x1080@60hz 21"/ a logitech keyboard and mouse. Phone: Samsung S5 . Laptop: Dell Latitude E6410 with i5 520m and Nvidia NVS 310

The IPS display. 

• Hp case I5 2400s @ 2.5Ghz (stock), Pegarton caramel motherboard, EVGA gt630 2gb, No name 92mm fan low end cpu cooler, 8gb 1333 cl9 ram, 2x 1tb drives Peripherals, Corsair m65 RGB, Cheap ps2 membrane keyboard, Hp 2311x, hp w2207, 19" 4:5 monitor, generic whole desk mousepad, Audio Bose Soundtrue, Blue yeti
    OnePlus One 64GB, Lg G Watch, Nextbook 7 tablet 

• Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/95599-linus-tech-tips-forum-code-of-conduct/

My favorite thing about the G550JK is the thiness of it, which is really important to me because I would want to take it with me to places a lot.

Life.exe is missing

I like the G-series from ASUS... but I known a lot that are prone to burn into flames...

About this model in particular:

I like the balanced specs it has and the brushed aluminium and the IPS display is certainly a big plus to the whole package

I guess im in love with that IPS Panel and surely like the aluminium finish.

My favorite thing about the G550JK is that it's a portable computer that can really "do it all". Packed with an IPS panel, a mid range GPU, Hyperthreaded CPU, a decent amount of RAM, a sleek look, and a reasonable price tag then I would say that this is a pretty great netbook for those who like gaming but also like to get work done while looking good. 

Now this one in particular is even better, due to the signatures. All of the people are totally aweomse (well I don't think I know all of them), but I am a big fan of LTT (Obviously) and also enjoy other tech youtubers. 

I like that i get an autographed version, which in addition to a good set of speakers on a laptop, makes me happy :D.

I like the nice red accents on the laptop, like the red bevel edge looks so cool. This laptop looks clean yo! and black and red are my favorite colors, and not to mention it's powerful :D

My favo(u)rite thing about the system itself would probably be the sound. I'm a person who really enjoys great quality and/or loud built in speakers on a device and coming from my current laptop, I went to a store the other day and tried out one of the new ROG's with SonicMaster and I never even knew it was possible for a laptop to sound that good. 

The performance increase would be nice too, considering my current laptop is running a Core Duo that's not even 64 bit! (It's a ThinkPad Z60m)

"Rawr XD"