!Cheapest Microphone for Decent Audio on YouTube! (!PLEASE HELP!)

TTesla
Go to solution Solved by TTesla,

Yes.

Well there you go!

So I have a YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/hamzatu2) and I have been trying to improve and take some feedback, #1 thing is audio!

I record currently using a broken $5 xbox wired headset which is connected to a wired xbox controlled connected to my pc. This is a insanely ghetto setup because the audio doesn't work on the headset so I have to put on my audio technicas and then the headset on top of that!

So have a listen to my videos if you find the audio bad tell me the cheapest possible mic on AMAZON that will produce good enough audio so people stop complaining!

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

Subscribing link I can see it a mile away. Bad attempt bro.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Subscribing link I can see it a mile away. Bad attempt bro.

Sorry I just grabbed the link on my annotation, did not even realiize it was subscribe

I will change it sorry LOL

Edit: there I got rid of everything on the link besides my username!

Double edit: can you answer the question!

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I am using a Blue Snowball myself, it works perfect.

Something cheaper please!

Something cheaper please!

Not going to happen. Everything cheaper sounds pretty much the same.

Spoiler

Not going to happen. Everything cheaper sounds pretty much the same.

So microphones in general are just overpriced?

So microphones in general are just overpriced?

Just expensive. Still cheaper than headphones.

Spoiler

Just expensive. Still cheaper than headphones.

Are you ABSOLUTELY sure there is nothing cheaper that still sounds decent?

If you pay 30$ and it sounds almost good and you pay 50$ and it's good, what is better value.

Spoiler

If you pay 30$ and it sounds almost good and you pay 50$ and it's good, what is better value.

I do not understand that.

Blue Snowflake?

Blue Snowflake?

Yeah that might not be the right kind of microphone for youtube HAHA LOL

Blue balls... I mean Blue Snowball.

Cheaper?

Cheaper?

No. Anything cheaper won't be worth it. You might be able to find it on sale though.

No. Anything cheaper won't be worth it. You might be able to find it on sale though.

where?

The Behringer C1 is a great microphone too!!

$50 is not exactly expensive, there are some used ones for 39

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

The Behringer C1 is a great microphone too!!

$50 is not exactly expensive

Is it better then the snowball b/c they are at the same price.

Also what is expensive and what is not is all relative, $50 IS expensive for a 14 year old who's only extra source of cash is a youtube channel with 145 subscribers!

Is it better then the snowball b/c they are at the same price.

Also what is expensive and what is not is all relative, $50 IS expensive for a 14 year old who's only extra source of cash is a youtube channel with 145 subscribers!

I prefer the design of the C1 audio is similar but if you mount it on a cheap mic stand boom you can have it near your face and it is nice and small unlike the snowball. Most people with the snowball tend to leave it on the desk and this can pick up vibrations and typing etc

Its size and design is easier to work around

Understandable at that age, but I am sure you can wash a few cars or mow some lawns or do a few chores to raise a few extra bucks in no time at all!

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I don't know.

Well that's mighty helpful! :P

I prefer the design of the C1 audio is similar but if you mount it on a cheap mic stand boom you can have it near your face and it is nice and small unlike the snowball. Most people with the snowball tend to leave it on the desk and this can pick up vibrations and typing etc

Its size and design is easier to work around

Understandable at that age, but I am sure you can wash a few cars or mow some lawns or do a few chores to raise a few extra bucks in no time at all!

So you can't mount the snowball?