The Shocking Orange - By Zombie Mods.

ALXAndy

Can't find a way to do something? Acrylic probably can. Pretty much this build in two sentences.

Acrylic is the new MDF :D

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

OK so I took the all purple cables for the third GPU and braided them in orange and black..

DSC00638_zpsqicoe3lm.jpg

And have started work on a completely custom SLI bridge. I can't use the EVGA because I snapped out the middle fingers so I could fit a GTX 770 in there.

DSC00637_zpsjmpwbiw6.jpg

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

So when will we see the Titan blacks black?

OK one thing I had forgotten was the EVGA SLI bridge. I coloured the transparent plate purple so there was no going back really. Bring on the acrylic !

DSC00629_zpsrccantys.jpg

And...

Much better :)

This is something I will actually be doing when I get a new bridge. Good stuff :)

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

So when will we see the Titan blacks black?

When the weather warms up dude. It's too cold to paint anything of importance atm. It's a car crash waiting to happen right now.

how do i get you to make me some of those acrylic panels for my rig  :D  :D (need a psu cover and those graphics card bps) i think your build is so sick dude and i am so mad Jelly i wish i had the materials and the know how to do what you have done to your rig ... cant wait to see the finished 

• 2 weeks later...

how do i get you to make me some of those acrylic panels for my rig  :D  :D (need a psu cover and those graphics card bps) i think your build is so sick dude and i am so mad Jelly i wish i had the materials and the know how to do what you have done to your rig ... cant wait to see the finished 

DIY mate. Sorry for the late reply..

But yeah, find a decent plastic supplier like Trent Plastics on Ebay and just order it in A3 sheets for £6 a sheet. Then you want a rotary tool with a diamond coated blade (don't use those black ones) which goes through it like butter.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Silverline-719813-Diamond-Cutting-6-Piece/dp/B000T9XUBI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1428152935&sr=8-4&keywords=silverline+diamond

Then all you need is a biro and a ruler man.

The mods I do are all with basic tools so they're just basic mods that any one can do. Nothing I do costs much money :)

In fact you could always take all of your measurements and then send them to Trent and ask them to cut the parts to size.

Whilst they are nothing more than stuck on cover panels they do really help in keeping the rig clean. All you do is moisten a nice micro fibre cloth with windolene or Windex and wipe.