Should I buy the K90 or wait for the K95?

PersianWarfare

Hello. Currently there is a sale for k90 at $95 from its original $130 but I just saw the video on the K95 and I don't know weather to purchase the K90 or wait for the K95. Will the K95 be more expensive than the K90 and do you think it is worth waiting for a K95 to go to a sale at around $100? Thanks.

Hello. Currently there is a sale for k90 at $95 from its original $130 but I just saw the video on the K95 and I don't know weather to purchase the K90 or wait for the K95. Will the K95 be more expensive than the K90 and do you think it is worth waiting for a K95 to go to a sale at around $100? Thanks.

The K95 will be more expensive. But EVERY key is mechanical, including the macro keys. It's totally up to you, do you care if the macro and function keys aren't mechanical? If not grab whatever costs less. I think it's an awesome keyboard it's just too bad they don't sell it with blues.

It really depends on what you want from the keyboard. If you want blue backlights on the keyboard, then you should go with the K90. The K90 is also silver aluminum, while the K95 is black aluminum. Also, on the K90, the macro and function keys are not mechanical switches, but every single key is on the K95. If you don't mind the few keys that aren't mechanical, then I would suggest the K90 because it will be cheaper.

You will pay more but it will be worth it in the long run.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.