LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite thing is the micro SD card slot and the 1440p screen.  The placement of the buttons is also great.

2560x1440 resolution, 500+PPI, on a phone?!?! That's insane and definitely my favorite part of it!

My favorite part of this phone is the display. I wonder if it has good sound with headphones like the HD8 DJs compared with an ipod Touch 3rd gen that I use when I travel.

And it would be nice if you can compare them with the Xperia Z2.

The stock version of LG android looks really nice, not too inflexible, not too overloded.

Love the pixel density and amount of customization you can do which woudl normally require a rooted phone and custom ROM to accomplish. Also the removable battery is amazing

My favorite feature is the massive 1440p screen.

I love the 1440p screen (I like kinda yellow-ish feel) and battery is pretty large :)

The best thing about this phone is dem thin bezels and rear mounted buttons the two sort of go hand in hand

I also love the dual window mode my old monitor can't even do that.

I like how the battery and back plate is removable and replaceable. Coming from a Samsung S3, it is just fantastic that LG has customizable bottom bar. Another thing is that the UI doesn't seem as locked-down as Samsung's trash with TouchWiz when I first got my S3. I can't even attempt to multitask with my S3 and this G3 may convince me to try it again.

I will also enjoy using this as a hand warmer during the winter!

My favourite part of the phone is 'backspacing once undoes auto-correct!' @4.58 :D small but significant
and i guess being able to customise the bottom function buttons

My favorite thing would have to be the massive 2560 x 1440p display.

The amazing amount of customization ! And the back buttons are extremely innovative :D

Favorite part is probably the design. Especially the front. Just remove the logo and make the top and bottom look the same and it's pretty much perfect :D

Love the pixel density and amount of customization you can do which woudl normally require a rooted phone and custom ROM to accomplish. Also the removable battery is amazing

My favorite feature about this phone is the buttonless option around the phone. It makes the bezels look smaller and it makes the overall design look more compact :)

My favourite part has got to be the fact that you don't need to install any custom roms to actually customize it.

My favourite one is without a doubt, the software! Great looks + customizability

I really like the design of this phone and the user interface.

The 1440p display is amazing

As a phone noob, i think the screen, and its ress is my favorite part :D

Love the button setup, as it was also on the G2.  I have played with this (G2) phone somewhat, and it just feels 'right'.  Kinda nice finally seeing LG taking a step towards something new in the way of moving buttons around.. maybe a start of a new trend.  ?  Really love the clean looks of the phone too.  Performance of the G3 seems to be taking a hit tho, as seen in the video.  A little laggy?

The Rig:

All Switched UP | NZXT Switch 810 | Intel i9-9900k @ 5.2GHz | ASUS Z390 Maximus XI Hero Wi-Fi | Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD | Corsair AX860i PSU | Full Custom Watercooling EK/XSPC | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech G502 | BenQ XL2430T 24" 144Hz LCD | Mayflower o2+ ODAC | Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Headphones | Antlion Modmic 5

My favorite part about the lg g3 is the back mounted volume buttons :D