LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Favorite thing, 3000MaH battery.

i3-4170, H81 board, 8GB DDR3, Crucial M4, GTX 770, Xigmatek Vangaurd Case, Creative Titanium X-fi, Razer Carcharias, 500w PSU, 24" VA panel and a 42" IPS. Thinking about getting a plant.

The best function for me is the customisable buttons on the bottom, and I really like the large screen.

My favorite part of the phone would have to be the buttons on the back. I always accidentally click the buttons when they're on the side

My favorite part about the G3 is the ability to have multiple windows open at the same time, super handy!

I love the screen. I have never had a phone with a screen above 1080p.

My favorite by far has to go to the super huge screen with thin bezels. B)

​My favorite thing about the G3 is the back buttons and the 5.5 inch display, simply a beautiful phone. :) 

The laser focus is what I am interested in and the capability of taking high res photos and videos

CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.2GHz RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V-PRO Graphics Card: ASUS DCUII670

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V6GT Case: Cooler Master HAF XM PSU: Corsair TX750M

The 1440p 5.5 inch screen, How cant you hate it  :D  :lol: 

Besides the button placement (my only gripe with my current phone) I also like the resolution because I'd like to try it out with a virtual reality headset.

What I like the most about the G3 is the screen size because I often find myself use the phone to watch twitch streams quite often nowadays and the speakers are quite good for listening to music.

Thanks for the giveaway !

I like the metal look and the large screen

Damn I'm stuck between the tiny bezels and the customization of the software. After watching the review, it's probably the software :D

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

Favorite feature has got to be the ability to reply to a message without having to exit out of my video or google magazine, read, reply, then swap back to my previous app. Being able to reply in a little message box at the top? Finally haha. 

I love the 720p video at 120hz!!!! That's amazing!!

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

My favorite thing is the oh so gorgeously slim bezels.

What I love about the G3 is the Screen size and OS!

Like seemingly everyone else on this thread, I'm a fan of the buttons being placed on the back, but more interesting and exciting to me is the option for wireless charging. That's a major selling point for me!

The best thing about it? It's an LG!

Oh, and the rear mounted buttons are pretty awesome, no more accidentally changing the volume!

The 3k mAh battery pack. xD

I really like the 1440p display and the thin bezels, and the removable battery... and the back buttons... I kinda like the phone to say the least.

Love when you beg for forgiveness from the photo nerd. Auto HDR works great for me, so I'm with you Linus.

Can't wait to get the G3 on rogers!

i favorite part of the lg g3 is the knock code best thing that could happen and no one thought about it until now