Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Well IMHO my favourite part of the video was when you zoomed in on your face and said "Swiftkey, are you listening??" haha loved how you suddenly jumped onto that :P Certainly got my attention.

My favorite aspect of the phone would have to be the location of the buttons. Currently I have a Motorola Razr M which has the buttons on the side, I tend to have some problems with the buttons depending on where my hand is on the phone. Plus I tend to squeeze my phone a little which causes random things to happen but the biggest problem I have at the moment is when the phone is in my pocket. AARRG I hate it when I am walking or riding and all of a sudden I feel a vibration only to find that my phone had started calling triple zero (Police/Ambulance/Fire in Australia). I reckon having the buttons on the back of the phone would solve this problem. 

/|\-------/|\ CPU: i5  4670k @ 4.3 Ghz  /|\ Motherboard: Asus Z87m-Plus  /|\ GPU: Asus GTX 760   /|\ RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB @ 2133 Mhz  /|\ Case: Zalman Z11-Plus  /|\ PSU: Cougar RS750  /|\ Cooler: Thermaltake Water 3.0 PRO  /|\-------/|\

my favorite part of the phone is the back buttons because its the first time, since the HTC one speakers, something new and innovative came to mobile phones. i hope it catches on to everything else as well.

my favorite part about the video was the cats tail getting hovered. (vacuumed)

It'll be a nice gift to replace my G2 with :) xx

I love the slim bezels. Not only makes the phone sexier but also easier to hold. 

PS Are you freaking serious?!!! 25 !!! phones?

I love the 5.5 inc 2560×1440 display because my hand is large so it is easy for me to use it and 3 gb of ram man It will replace my comp for you know "browsing" ok that it lets hope I win #greedy

my favourite thing about the G3 is the way i can use to unlock the phone. This way my unlock button wouldn't spoil so easily.

Well IMHO my favourite part of the video was when you zoomed in on your face and said "Swiftkey, are you listening??" haha loved how you suddenly jumped onto that  :P Certainly got my attention.

My favorite aspect of the phone would have to be the location of the buttons. Currently I have a Motorola Razr M which has the buttons on the side, I tend to have some problems with the buttons depending on where my hand is on the phone. Plus I tend to squeeze my phone a little which causes random things to happen but the biggest problem I have at the moment is when the phone is in my pocket. AARRG I hate it when I am walking or riding and all of a sudden I feel a vibration only to find that my phone had started calling triple zero (Police/Ambulance/Fire in Australia). I reckon having the buttons on the back of the phone would solve this problem. 

/|\-------/|\ CPU: i5  4670k @ 4.3 Ghz  /|\ Motherboard: Asus Z87m-Plus  /|\ GPU: Asus GTX 760   /|\ RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB @ 2133 Mhz  /|\ Case: Zalman Z11-Plus  /|\ PSU: Cougar RS750  /|\ Cooler: Thermaltake Water 3.0 PRO  /|\-------/|\

Favorite features in descending order :)
1. Screen

2. Clipboard storage

3. Multiple window manager

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I like the removeable back. The finish on it is quite nice, and the option to remove it is very nice to see.

The fact that is has no side buttons is fantastic, and of course the beautiful 1440p screen

Ah internet giveaways, I shall never escape your temptation. 

Anyway, my favorite part about this phone would be that it has a decent long running battery. The removable one on my Lumia has died on me twice now.