LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Well IMHO my favourite part of the video was when you zoomed in on your face and said "Swiftkey, are you listening??" haha loved how you suddenly jumped onto that :P Certainly got my attention.

My favorite aspect of the phone would have to be the location of the buttons. Currently I have a Motorola Razr M which has the buttons on the side, I tend to have some problems with the buttons depending on where my hand is on the phone. Plus I tend to squeeze my phone a little which causes random things to happen but the biggest problem I have at the moment is when the phone is in my pocket. AARRG I hate it when I am walking or riding and all of a sudden I feel a vibration only to find that my phone had started calling triple zero (Police/Ambulance/Fire in Australia). I reckon having the buttons on the back of the phone would solve this problem. 

My favourite part is the outstanding pixel density and the build quality looks so immaculate 

So I own a LG G2, and I love the phone. but the thing that has me itching to get my hands on a G3 is the removable back! Yay! Custom 1 gillion mA battery! haha

my favorite part of the phone is the back buttons because its the first time, since the HTC one speakers, something new and innovative came to mobile phones. i hope it catches on to everything else as well.

my favorite part about the video was the cats tail getting hovered. (vacuumed)

It'll be a nice gift to replace my G2 with :) xx

I love the slim bezels. Not only makes the phone sexier but also easier to hold. 

PS Are you freaking serious?!!! 25 !!! phones?

I love the 5.5 inc 2560×1440 display because my hand is large so it is easy for me to use it and 3 gb of ram man It will replace my comp for you know "browsing" ok that it lets hope I win #greedy

The buttons on the back is ingenious. Why is this not the norm??

my favourite thing about the G3 is the way i can use to unlock the phone. This way my unlock button wouldn't spoil so easily.

Well IMHO my favourite part of the video was when you zoomed in on your face and said "Swiftkey, are you listening??" haha loved how you suddenly jumped onto that  :P Certainly got my attention.

My favorite aspect of the phone would have to be the location of the buttons. Currently I have a Motorola Razr M which has the buttons on the side, I tend to have some problems with the buttons depending on where my hand is on the phone. Plus I tend to squeeze my phone a little which causes random things to happen but the biggest problem I have at the moment is when the phone is in my pocket. AARRG I hate it when I am walking or riding and all of a sudden I feel a vibration only to find that my phone had started calling triple zero (Police/Ambulance/Fire in Australia). I reckon having the buttons on the back of the phone would solve this problem. 

Favorite features in descending order :)
1. Screen

2. Clipboard storage

3. Multiple window manager

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I like the removeable back. The finish on it is quite nice, and the option to remove it is very nice to see.

The fact that is has no side buttons is fantastic, and of course the beautiful 1440p screen

I love the ability to put in a sd card in a non-Samsung flagship.

That screen resolution and slimness is to die for O.o

Ah internet giveaways, I shall never escape your temptation. 

Anyway, my favorite part about this phone would be that it has a decent long running battery. The removable one on my Lumia has died on me twice now. 

The improved ID, design was my only complaint about the g2.

I would like to see the 5.5-inch screen, resolution of 2560 x 1440 with my own eyes

I like truly everything about this phone. Even it's faults because it's still much better than this crap iPhone I have.  :P

Favourite thing about this phone is that it has a micro sd slot. There's just so many nicely specced phones out there that I completely disregard because of a lack of expandable memory.

favourite feature is the god damn slim bezels! Unlike the s5 where the increase the bezels!

I LOVE the back buttons and the beautiful brushed aluminum REMOVABLE backing material.

The android skin is nice and adjustable and the hardware is great!

It has to be the looks. The thin bezels, the "brushed aluminium" back and the small chin make it beautiful.

My favourite thing about the G3 is the buttons on the back. I press the volume buttons all the time by accident when trying to lock my phone and it's the most annoying thing ever.