LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love how LG is taking a different approaches to how smartphones are being made. I love having so many features and being able to customize my phone so much as well.

My favorite part was the fact that it has buttons on the back. I thought those were really interesting.

i like to eat bagels

My favorite thing about it is the screen size and I think the rez is unbelievable.

Personally, Nice Screen Reso, Love the look of it. Power and Lock button on the back is great. I accidentally just used to lock my screen case my thumb used to stick to the side. Well not anymore, Yay!

Dual window is great. Would be the best thing for my work. Pretty much customizable. In all 8/10. :D Pretty Amazing

I think the material design is the best compromise of durability and appearance. 

One thing? Mmm.. the sexy looking with their tiny bezels

My favorite thing about it is the screen size and I think the rez is unbelievable.

I love the button placement as I find it innovative and practical

Intel i5 4670k @4.4 GHz | Cooler Master Hyper 212X | ASRock Z87 Extreme 3 | Asus DirectCU II R9 280x | Kingston HyperX 8GB | Seasonic G Series 550w | Fractal Define R4 |  Samsung 840 EVO 120GB |  WD Green 800GB| WD Blue 1TB| Dell P2314H| Razer DeathAdder Black| Logitech G110| Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2

25 phones giveaway wow 

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the thin bezel around the screen ,and of course the 5.5 1440p screen ^_^  

I think i have to pick that 2560x1440 resulotion. That's like frickin badass!

This would be a nice upgrade to my iPhone 3GS ( yes, i just Said that, i have an iPhone 3 :( )

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

The amazing 1440p screen , that thin bezels and the software , for first time i like 3rd party android skin :) 

i like all the features of the lg g3 specially the back button and the ui cause i only have a samsung galaxy y cause i cant afford a high ebd phone and just installing a custom rom to make it more cooler but sure i can just install limited apps and games and also i like the way they make the body design of the lg g3 i hope i win pls im begging so that i can change and leave this sgy and upgrade to a g3 if i win ill make a video of me that shows how happy i got a g3

The  buttons on the back are a nice touch

The eye searing qhd screen is a world first ( on a phone ) and finally a metal-plastic back that can be removed to replace batteries, a welcome change as phones go full metal/glass (non replacable battery)

HTTP 404 = Server cannot be reached please try again later, try refreshing(F5) the page or re-enable your wireless

My favorite part is easily the design. The tiny bezels and big, sharp display with the gorgeous back cover make for an amazing experience when using and holding the device. The high-end specs don't hurt either (SD 801, 3GB RAM, laser autofocus are all also very welcome features). The software doesn't matter as any android phone I get I basically replace the stock ROM just by using third-party apps (hangouts, exdialer, gmail, chrome, nova launcher, domo icon pack, etc.) and the software is almost unrecognizable.

Well I guess the customization of the bottom function buttons.

Love the big screen. Don't care about using it with two hands, doing it with my s3 for years. :D

The thing that I liked the most was the thin bezel and big display. 

My favorite part is the custom skin and the screen.

I like the design of the icons, and the level of customisation it offers! :)