LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Looove the split screen feature 

Laser Auto-Focus!
It's a fanatastic idea and if it works well then it should receive way more credit! =) Great innovation

Project: Rock Lobster = Completed Click for Build Log 
INTEL CORE I7 4790K @4.6ghz | 2 x Windforce R9 290's CF | CORSAIR H110i |Samsung EVO 500GB SSD, Sandisk 128GB SSD| WD 3TB Green, Seagate 2TB |

|Asus Maximus 7 Ranger  | Windows 7 | Corsair 450D Case |

i love the customizability of the phone, more options = makes a better android phone

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

I want to try this knock code feature so bad... My atrix HD is old already :(

the screen linus ! dat not so badass screen caught my attention haha

Holy Balls... i like its quintessential design, slick, sharp and super.

Um qHD of course, what the hell else could it be. :D 

My favorite thing about this phone has to be the buttons on the back. Phones will get better screens in time, but the buttons on the back is a new thing I'd love to try out!

I loved the fact that you can reply to messages without exiting an app.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 has to be the buttons on the back. A close second would definitely be the sleek looking removable back.

I think my favorite part is the custom skin and the brushed metal plastic. It has the look without the weight.

Dem tiny bezels are amazing and the fake metal coating on the plastic back cover is genius IMHO although I haven't been able to feel it yet.

Gotta be the text pop up bubble thingie, no more videos stopping to reply to messages :)

Love the buttons  ;) and specs and how good the phone looks  :)

The overall design of the phone looks amazingly good, especially the thin bezels. 

CPU i5 13400F - - - - - - GPU ASUS TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 10G - - - - - - - - RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V Black DDR4 3600MHz 2*16GB

Motherboard MSI MAG B660M MORTAR WIFI mATX - - - - Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB M.2 + Kingston SSDNow UV400 240GB + WD Green 2TB

PSU Seasonic Focus GX 850W 80 Plus Gold - - - - Cooling Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black - - - - Case Fractal Design Define 7 Mini

Displays INNOCN 27M2V + ASUS TUF Gaming VG259QM + Dell U2414H - - - - - - - - - - - Sound ATH-M50x, Lenovo unknown speaker

Keyboard Ducky Shine 4 - - - - - Mouse Logitech G Pro Superlight + G-TF Rough + Logitech G PowerPlay

buttons on the back omg why has no1 done this before!

My favorite part is between the sexy back and that massive resolution.

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

My favourite part of the phone review is 5:01-5:03.

My favourite thing about the phone is the high resolution display.

I am so glorious!

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

My favorite thing is how well it fits in that phone stand.  :D

This Phone actually looks really amazing with a 3000 mah battery 1440p screen and the lock button on the back are really innovative 

also this is big improvement over my lg g2x  that glitchy phone i need to replace ........LG IM LOOKING AT YOU

Love the videos of the cat and the detective! :D

My favorite part is the back buttons, it really seems like a good solution, especially if you don't use them a ton.

I've been wanting to switch to android for a while now since my iPhone has been giving me stupid annoying little problems, and I really like the buttons on the back.