LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I think they couldn't go wrong with the specs they had. Pls I need this phone x)

Removable battery and you can put a special backing to use an inductive chager. These are the best features to me

I love the phone cuz it have a 1440p display  B)

The physical design is very good. I'm sure the display will make for a very enjoyable user experience.

My favourite thing about the G3 has gotta be the "back buttons" design. Like Linus said in the video, there were times when I would accidentally press the buttons on the side and it can be quite annoying.

Great review. My favourite part about the phone is its multitasking potential and high quality camera (my current phones camera sucks). The screen size is also fantastic. I work from home mostly too so I won't really need the data to work, just WiFi, messaging and calls.

Great review. My favourite part about the phone is its multitasking potential and high quality camera. The screen size is also fantastic.

I'd like to win cos I've been in a ton of giveaways which had a 1/20000 chance of winning but now I have a 25/20000 chance of winning. so I hope I win one!

The best thing about the G3 are the removable battery and buttons being on the back, I hate side buttons I missclick the lock button hundreds of time per day -_-.

The best thing about the G3 are the removable battery and buttons being on the back, I hate side buttons I missclick the lock button hundreds of time per day -_-.