LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

my favourite thing about the g3 is the design (including thin bezels and back-buttons) leading to a compact 5.5 inch phone :o

My favorite feature of the phone is actually the laser focus, weird but it seems interesting to me and I would love to try it out for myself.

My favorite feature of the phone is actually the laser focus, weird but it seems interesting to me and I would love to try it out for myself.

I must  say, I do like the sleekness of the phone, not cluttered with loads of buttons, also, the thinness of the phone and bessles are quite impressive! 

Awesome phone, cool looking interface, big battery, thin besels and big screen (though I was happy with 1080p and probably won't see the extra pixels)! Can't wait to see it in the flesh ... and hopefully win it!

I like the laser range finder for faster auto focus. I wonder if it can be used for other purposes e.g. measurement apps?

Well, my favourite part about it is definitely the QHD display. :)

I like the specs of the phone in general. Hope I get one.

my favorite thing about the G3 is innovation, namely the placement of the hardware buttons, a very high PPI screen without giant bezels and replying to messages without leaving your current screen. These features make this device different to other Android smart phones.

Phone with big screen are always good for viewing videos.

Favourite part? Definitely the fact that there's nothing, not a single button on the right and left side of the phone!

My favorite feature is Dat 5.5 inch high res screen with dat 530 ppi!!

I love the designd and functionality of G3.

I love that it has 3Gb of RAM, is good to see that LG is taking the risk with that display! Last year was the buttons, and now the display! I hope their sales increase! 

My Favourite part of G3 is the QHD screen!

The buttons on the back, the resolution, the camera, the specs, everything about this phone is awesome. I would definitely want one since I've been a windows phone user ever since I started using smartphones. Need some fun in life !

That 5.5" QHD screen is fantastic, and with someone who has never used something so high-spec this would be a fantastic thing to get my hands on.
Great review, Linus!

To ensure I see your reply, quote my post.

Got any questions? Send me a message.

This phone is just the beginning of a generation of high resolution display, it may have some flaws now but I like it anyway. Thanks for the review and the giveaway. Cheers!

The screen resolution 2560x1440 ofcourse, but also the buttons positioned on the back.

There are more things in heaven and earth then are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Would love to try out that battery, my phone only gets around 3 hours of on screen time

Not to say the massive quad HD display of LG G3 and those fabulous spec , the cool features of LG G3 is already enough to made me luv it so much !!! With the quick circle and the smart notice of LG G3 , it seems to be taking smartphone to an even smarter level and the lock code technology and guest mode of it made me feel better while lending it to the other !!! Juz love it !!!