LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Isn't it obvious? That 2560x1440 screen!

My favorite thing about this phone is the laser autofocus. The small bezels are really nice also.

I would love one! The screen is gorgeous and loving to try those back buttons!

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the screen and the very small bezel. 

I actually liked the skin that LG had and the beautiful small bezel that the phone had.

I like LG G3 for being very fast, knowing that it's powered by the latest Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor that is capable of reaching speeds up to 2.5GHz. Its feel like playing games in PCs with incredible processor speed!

*Double Thumbs Up*

#SimpleIsTheNewSmart

The laser auto focus anyone? I think it should really improve the overall quality of pictures taken. We no longer have to do so much fiddling with manual focus. For some reason my nexus 7 really doesn't do a great job with auto focus.

That over the top screen and slip bezel, for sure!

I love the design and the screen size. I hope the speakers are decent for the price tag!

That screen is just beautiful!! I really like the customizing you can do, really make the device yours.

I would like to win one as it is the only suitable phone for my upgrade. The battery life and screen is the most important aspect for me as I'll use the phone a lot through my day

I REALLY hope I win this. The G3 has an INSAAAANE resolution, and that top notch Snapdragon under the hood makes it inarguably one of the best phones in the market today. I'm still stuck with a Symbian, and I was really hoping that an upgrade was in the works, and this phone would be perfect!

All the best to the others, and great stuff on your YT channel Linus!

Would be nice to downsize from my Z ultra... I mean, I love the thing but sometimes I just wanna go somewhere without having a massive bulge in my pants ;P

OMG LG G2

MUCH PIXELS

MUCH CUSTOMISATION

MUCH COLOUR ACCURACY

MUCH BETTER THAN S5

MUCH WOW 

post-102538-0-31434000-1404628510.jpg

post-102538-0-31434000-1404628510.jpg

There is so much beauty in this phone it's like love at first sight. I feel like LG is definitely paving the way into the future of smart phones. I must say my favorite part about the G3 is for sure the software.

O crap I'm just now seeing this I hope I'm not to late to enter :c

Any who's <3 the reason why I like the lg g3 is because it's LG nah I'm kidding but the phone is very beautiful and it fit my hand and I really like how it looks so I may not need to download a launcher and it's android 4.4 it's time for me to have a upgrade~!

O crap I'm just now seeing this I hope I'm not to late to enter :c

Any who's <3 the reason why I like the lg g3 is because it's LG nah I'm kidding but the phone is very beautiful and it fit my hand and I really like how it looks so I may not need to download a launcher and it's android 4.4 it's time for me to have a upgrade~!