LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

because it looks sexy, more than some woman do.

My favorite feature is the buttons on the side... Really, a lot of manufacturers had put their buttons too sensible to pressure that they just get really unconflrtable and they just push without any reason :S

OMG this + the Marques/Lew giveaway makes for some pretty big chance of winning a phone. At least more than for winning the lottery! I love the phone for the slim bezels 

Let's answer this question the proper way. The reason I want the phone? Because. #BestAnswer2014 #SolvingProblems  

This phone has the best display ever; the curves which I never get tired of and obviously the 'LG' branding. I've always been a LG fan but never had enough to afford one. Winning this phone will really make me happy. 

I really like the QHD display and hope to win one to see it in person.

the ease of using the camera and the video at the same time. so much faster when you need to use it to film/capture the right moments.

I hope I'm the lucky number !!! I love the display of the phone! looks gorgeous!  

The size of the device. Size matter you know...

Well, Obviously for the resolution but also for the camera. looks like it's taking some pretty neat pictures!

I want it because of it's awesome display,top range specs,camera and back buttons.+thanksforthegiveaway :)

The beautiful simplicity of the phone is what I love. Coming from a Samsung I have to say that its a bit childish in its design, but the LG looks like it has much more class in its OS skin.

13mp camera wow just wow now i really want this phone plus it would be a huge upgrade from my iphone 3gs

The unlock and volume buttons being on the back is definitely my favourite thing. So tired of accidently changing the volume.

My favorite feature is the laser focus ability! Most of time I mss a picture is because it can focus in time!

Very nice! My favorite thing about this phone are those buttons behind it and experience that amazing resolution!

I love G3 for its stunning screen and the feeling of the phone!

I hope it's not too late to enter! It's still July 5th in California! Anyways, my favorite thing about the G3 is the laser autofocus!

Bad-ass review Linus. I appreciate how you gave out the pros and cons
(with your real life opinion, like always)
The thing I liked was the fact that the whole review never slowed down. The phones thin bezzel edges gives the screen priority. Keep it up brother.

(I'd be so awesome if I was actually choosen, Good luck guys)

THIS PHONE LOOKS AMAZING! I know all caps is stupid but I would literally shout this!

My biggest issue in the samsung galaxy s3 was the side buttons being accidentally press. This eliminates the problem completely

Isn't it obvious? That 2560x1440 screen!