LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Pretty solid review as always Linus! My favorite aspect is the move from the side bottoms to the rear of the device while still being able to remove the rear panel. The slimmer bezel is a huge plus based off this move and it seems like it would feel more natural when holding the phone as one normally would. Very awesome device indeed! 

adore that stunnig screan and new technology lazer focus :).thanks for the oppurtunity!

The LG Flat UI is awesome and also that design is cool! 

the 1440p screen, shape and looks plus the android skin that lets you customize it however you like it

my favorite part about the LG G3 would be the flawless design , with the buttons moved to the back, when i had my hold phone and it was in my pocket i was always hitting the power button and consequently it was turning off, LG made a good phone  :)

I just really need a new phone as after two years my Xperia T has decided it hates me and parts of the screen don't work at all. 
I love the G3's Screen HUGE battery (mine dies after about 2/3 hours of youtube)

love that it has snapdragon 801 quad core. that makes it a winner for me

Call me crazy but I love the software customizations. Some of you might call it bloatware but it offers a lot of neat customizations. Don't forget about the buttons on the back, I always hit one on accident when pulling it out of my pockets. Hoping them being on the back might prevent it.

SD-Card slot!!!!! And removable battery :)

My best part of this phone is its Fantastic resolition, 1440p on a mobile phone is amazing!!!!

My best part of this phone is its Fantastic resolition, 1440p on a mobile phone is amazing!!!!

I love the back buttons and the 5.5 display!

My favorite part has to be the display! This phones screen just destroys my phones 480p display!

I like the QHD display, the removal battery and expandable storage :P

I like design of phone very handsome!, and back button on phone just AWESOME! I would love to win plus good luck to others:)

My favorite part about this phone is the big screen, HUGE resolution (bigger than my monitor BTW) and the multitude of features that LG succeeded to jam in this powerhouse of a flagship.

5.5 inches HD Display (~534 ppi pixel density)
Stand-by Up to 565 h (2G) / Up to 553 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 19 h (2G) / Up to 21 h (3G)
This is definitely one of the best smartphones on the market right now. The UI is simple as stock android. That's what I like, unlike those touchwizz shizzle from Samsung.
A LOT of features that this phone has needs to be taken into consideration clipboard, 2.1 MP front camera, laser autofocus, sd slot (which you won't find on a lot of high end smartphone), software diet (fewer pre-installed apps + deletable), wireless charging, etc... And all those other things  said

Even the price is reasonable, LG definitely surpassed Samsung and HTC on this one. Not to forget the G Watch (maybe a bundle will come soon, who knows).
LG is going to the right direction.
Thin bezels really look good.
Far more beautiful than the new galaxy s5.
I would love to Get hands on this phone 
Peace! :wub:  :D 

What I like about this phone?

First things that come to mind are extremely thin bezels, and overall cleanness of the phone... It is just so classy

I like the option of removable back cover, providing access to the battery and micro sd card and also the laser focus option for the camera.

I would love to win the LG G3. I've been wanting the G2 for quite a while now. I love all the features and just everything about the phone. The G3 is just a bigger and better version of the G2!

Favorite -> Huge screen size with a huuuuuuuge resolution. Love it!

Brace yourself...1440p phones are coming

I like the laser autofocus that's all xD

I like the laser autofocus that's all xD