LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

that new technology lazer focus seem to be amazing! i would like to try it

that new technology lazer focus seem to be amazing! i would like to try it

I love the customization, there is always some little thing that bugs the crap out of me so those little tweaks mean a lot.

The BUtton situation has to be my favorite, No side buttons, and re-configurable screen buttons.

My favourite part of the LG G3 is the fact that it has little or no bezels on the front of the phone and the way that this makes most of the front that beautiful 5.5 inch screen

My favourite part of the LG G3 is the fact that it has little or no bezels on the front of the phone and the way that this makes most of the front that beautiful 5.5 inch screen

I love the overall build quality of the phone and it is definitely my favorite part.. They made a very solid phone with a removable back that many phones nowadays lack. I also love the innovation with the 1440p screen but my favorite part about this phone is definitely the build quality.

I like the solid build G3 seems to have.

The 1440p display is great compared to the "retina" display on the iPhone. 

My favoritr things about the phone are

Buttons at the back

Improved LG UI

HUGE SCREEN W/ A HUGE RES.

I think my favorite thing about the phone is the design. I love the clean design. 

My favorite thing was probably the tiny letters because you don't usually see something like text getting clearer the smaller it gets. Then again you also don't see a 4k display on a phone! :P

Massive screen size, the RAM. My favorite is the buttons being at the back and not on the sides. and I feel in love with LG G3 smartphone the first time I saw your review about it. Love at first site. :)  :wub:

Love everything about Tech. :) :)

My favorite thing was probably the tiny letters because you don't usually see something like text getting clearer the smaller it gets. Then again you also don't see a 4k display on a phone! :P

LG Android Phones really caught my attention!! 

One of my favourite things is it's got like a great TONS of CUSTOMIZABLE FEATURES or something similar as CyanogenMod too.

Other than it's customizable features, it's got a beautiful UI themes as well and they've got varieties of themes to change to suit my desired needs ;)

So its really a GREAT BIG THUMBS UP!!

LG Android Phones really caught my attention!! 

One of my favourite things is it's got like a great TONS of CUSTOMIZABLE FEATURES or something similar as CyanogenMod too.

Other than it's customizable features, it's got a beautiful UI themes as well and they've got varieties of themes to change to suit my desired needs ;)

So its really a GREAT BIG THUMBS UP!!

My favorite thing was probably the tiny letters because you don't usually see something like text getting clearer the smaller it gets. Then again you also don't see a 4k display on a phone! :P. Also if I win I am the most happy person in the world to be on AT&T

I love its bezels- or lack thereof- they just look amazing, super thin, super sexy.

The LG G3 is such a great looking phone. That bezel and clean design won me over!

The buttons on the back  no longer would I randomly unlock my phone and take 6000 pictures of the inside of my pocket.

Oh and that screen :o