LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Sorry, double posted because of my internet connection, xD and i can't seem to find the delete button on post here :D

My favorite thing about the G3 was the lock and volume buttons were on the back.

My favourite thing is the knock code feature, its pretty useful if you have kids.

Really like you giving away these phones! I've been started to like LG since this phone came out. LG has always been the first at, basically everything really: first dual core phone, quadcore and now the first globally available 2k smartphone. I also like the new flat interface as it's much cleaner. It's a fortunate trend that's going on.

My favorite parts are the screen and the buttons on the back, as I always turn my phone on while it's in my pocket xD

My favorite thing about the g3, is the ability to quick reply to texts while in an app, and during video playback. Also the 1440p screen!!!

Definitely the 8:17 cat part. That cracked me up, Linus.  :D 

I promise to upload a video of my four cats in slow-mo, given I win one G3!

Best of luck to everyone!

-Mitko

My favorite part about the G3 has to be those bezels. It really makes that 5.5" phone somewhat easy to use with one hand. Then again, I have big hands. Nevertheless, kudos to them for doing so!

i like the thin bezel and the customization of the home buttons and the removable battery just carry an extra battery or 3 and your right for movies all day at work

I would love to win and my favorite part of this phone is those thin bezels and the screen :) Thx for the giveaway

The reason I like the LG G3 is because of the amazing 2560 x 1440p resolution.

Mostly its battery life and that processor this might be the upgrade i need from my s2 

The feature I like the most is the camera's burst mode. It seems really easy to use(and yes i like to use burst mode for no particular reason). Of course the 5.5" display and really thin bezel is always a big win for me.  :D

Mostly its battery life and that processor this might be the upgrade i need from my s2 

I love the back buttons. I feel like I'm going to drop my HTC M7 whenever I lock it.

I love the gorgeous screen and outstanding battery life of LG G3.

The skin of the OS and the metal back plate (just like the HTC ONE) makes me want to switch from the iPhone to android. 

The screen is just a bunch of e-peen show-off. And the hardware specs, though top notch, don't get me warm either. I'm not a phone gamer, so cheaper options are also way fast enough for me.

But the looks of this phone! *drool* THAT'S what's get me excited!