LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Great phone with amazing screen and specs + it has fm radio :)

The screen and that button on the back. Monster specs also.

I love the brushed metal back! It makes it look so premium and I really want to get my hands on one to feel that premium plastic ;)

The 5.5 inch 1440p display is AMAZING on a phone. My gaming monitor is only 1080p.

LG G3 its an amazing phone! It's QHD display, Massive battery and amazing specsheet! As well as thin bezel makes it worth it!

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

I like the display, and the buttons on the back. :))) Good job for the Giveaway Linus :)))

One entry per household.

My favorite thing about this GS is either how well the new skins work or the insane 1440p screen. That is just insane on a phone. Im glad phones are starting to go this way!

The main think I like are the buttons, no more locking the phone while I change the volume…  

To be honest, I'm not really interested in QHD resolution display. Since all the content we have right now is still optimized for 1080p (in the long long not so distant future maybe we will have optimized QHD content). I'm more interested in customization and LG G3 laser auto focus camera (seems like will be really good for street photography). 

4:05 This whole customize thingy

Main reason why people choose android is probably customization. Stock android isn't that customizable but thank god, LG is trying to make it easy to use and easy to customize.

I'm still waiting for phone, that you can root by going to settings tab and pressing one button. 

I simply love the way LG made a plastic brushed aluminium back, is the compromise between metal and plastic that i love. And man, DAT SCREEN!

Even though I will need a magnifying glass to appreciate it, I just love resolution whether it's big or small.

I love that awesome QHD display on those really thin frames!

Hello,

I like the resolution of the phone, yet the phone might be to big.

I also love the customization options and even though you might find it slow I'm pretty sure it's alot faster than my current phone (HTC wildfire :-| )

Good luck to everyone

My favourite thing about the G3 is that it is way better then my S3 :)

The display and button layout is also not bad

My favorite thing is the 2k screen, nearly 6 inch large phone, and the android skin on it.

My favorite thing about this phone is probably the screen along with the size of the phone since I tend the love the large phones. The S801 is also a beastly chip and the button arrangement on this phone is very unique.

The removable battery is so helpful... When I go on a trip and forget my charger, I can just pop in a new battery without finding an energy source.

I love the ability to add buttons to the bottom bar and fully customize it. This should be standard in all Android devices its so great, I'm left handed and I would love to rearrange the buttons to make it easier to control my device with just my left hand.

My favourite is the buttons on the back, and also the laser autofocus system with the OIS camera!

My favourite Part of the LG G3 is the fact tht wit the quad HD display and laser focus and 4k video recording it is 100% future proof