LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about the G3 is the ridiculously small bezel and huge screen size.

My favorite part about the phone is the sleek metal look it has.

My favorite thing about the G3 is the ridiculously small bezel and huge screen size.

My favorite part about the phone is the sleek metal look it has.

Definitely the Ultra Sharp Screen for text! Impressed!

The clean look of the phone with buttons at the back is a brilliant idea. So much more comfortable to hold.

And that resolution! I mean, 1440p?! On a phone? Must look amazing.

Good specs sexy phone. Id really love to win one :)

got to have a chance to feel and touch this phone. The camera is not the best but it`s ok. That screen is really something we should mention. Look and feel is also good, especially if you consider the fact that this is 5,5" phone.. overall good impression.   

Ignorance is bliss

My favourite thing about the LG G3 Review is the Camera !

The most awesome thing is definitely the possibility to react on text etc without leaving the app. A bit like PA does it. 

I like everything about LG G3, especially its design. The phone is absolutely beautiful.

The largest display that I own is 1920x1200. I don't know what I'd do with all those pixels. All I can say is that the screen quality look better than my current phone (an old 3GS).

Also, I'd rather not have a removable battery and just have the battery be slightly larger, but to each his own. 

And I thought the G2 was dominating... Great job Linus.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

My favorite feature about this phone has to be the 5.5 inch 2K display. I have never experienced a screen like the one featured in the LG G3 and it seems absolutely amazing to play games, watch videos, and using other various features included in the G3. Love the videos and thanks for this opportunity! 

My favourite thing about the phone from the review was the camera app, having the snapshot and video on the same page is excellent 

the customization man! freaking terrific ;)

My favourite thing about the phone from the review was the camera app, having the snapshot and video on the same page is excellent 

My favorite feature is not having the buttons on the side because I hate it when I accidentally press the power button.

My favorite thing about the g3 is it's besilless design, back buttons and the design is really nice