LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I'm just really digging the bezels. Basically only display on the front and I love it.

I'm just really digging the bezels. Basically only display on the front and I love it.

I have the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, this runs at 1080 and the G3 running at 1440... I must see. I am a bit more impressed with some of the bonus points, like being able to reply whilst still watching a YouTube video or something. Nice ideas mixed in with the smaller size in comparison to my current beast makes me just really want one.

The thin bezels on a 5.5'' display imma love it!!

:)man i love this lcd display with 530 + ppi  :)

awesome phone like g2 with slim bezel  :)

and the camera is also fast and like the laser auto focus .................  :)   :)     

My favorite thing about the G3 is the fact that it has great processing power and great cameras.

I love cats. Go PCs.

My favorite thing about the G3 is the fact that it has great processing power and great cameras.

I love cats. Go PCs.

My favorite part about the phone is LG's Android skin. I like the amount of customization it offers. However, I'd have to say that the screen resolution is a close second.  :)

My favorite feature is the almost bezel free screen. I'm so sick about manufactures having huge bezels its 2014 why the heck can we not have that. the same goes for the screen res. feel like lg was the only one with the balls to make an actual flagship phone this time. props to lg for their hardware! amazing job. I would love to try one of those out ! thanks guys   

I like the screen size, buttons on the back, replaceable battery.

Man, winning one of these would be phenominal. I've got a G2 right now and I love the thing wholly, but being able to up the resolution would be nice. My favorite part though has to be that removable SD slot, I couldn't use my 64gb card with my G2 when I switched from my S4, but it would be perfect with the G3.

They fixed most everything I'd have to complain about with the G2.

Tanks to LG and Linus Media Group for this giveaway!! The buttons on the back are the biggest pros this phone has for me. And, it has a laser. :3

My favorite part would be the resolution of the screen, and the buttons that are on the back.

what i like on the G3 is the display nd the back buttons

I like the whole design it's so ellegant, but my favorite thing about it, is the UI-Design and the usability

Hmm, I like the screen resolution, but it could have been less thick. My LG P880 Optimus 4X HD is 8.9mm thick, just like the G3...and it is already 2 years old!! When will someone bring out a smartphone which is 6-7 mm thick? And I don't understand this 2+ Gigaherz QUADCORE Strategy in most smartphones. Face it, most people only use their phones for calling, texting and browsing the internet.....just put a SUPEREFFICIENT Dualcore in a phone, put in a decent 4 inch screen, make it around 6-7 mm thick and make the battery last at least 1 day of heavy use. I don't think that is not doable...

I like the screen and design :)

And i also like the rom it look prety nice :D

I love the customization available for the UI.  I love having the ability to tweak things to perfection.

i love the back buttons ☺☺.. i can easily access it, without fully extending my fingers to the sides or on top of the phone. Same as my G2 .. Very ergonomic!!!!

My favorite part about this phone was the multitasking capabilities, i loved it in windows 7 when they came out with Aero Snap, and then in windows 8 they took it a bit too far. The LG G3 creates a nice user friendly way to multitask which is easy to use and I LOVE IT!

The favorite thing of G3 is the improvements made, I used to hate the UI, quality, design, of lg phones. However, this changes when LG launch G3.

I love the slim bezel and buttons mounted on the back! Can think of so many uses for this in my line of work.

What do I like about the phone?

1) Clean design

2) Customisable bottom buttons

3) Back buttons, which further enhances it's clean design.

this coming from a Samsung > LG G2 convert.

Keep it up LG!!!