LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The design of the phone is beautiful even though its beautiful LG should have opted for an front facing speaker.

It would probably have to be the large battery and Knock on for me. It's great in the G2 and should be great in the G3. 

i just absolutely love that screen. thin bezels and a large screen size just brings all my attention to it, and it seems like a perfect fit for those with bigger hands like myself, considering my hand can get a little worn out using an iphone 4 for all these years. 

that thin bezel .... I also like the buttons on the back :)

I think the best for me is the Point to shoot camera, I mean i use my DSLR for high quality photos =D

I would love to take some 2.1 megapixel selfies. Right now I'm on an Iphone 5c and the selfie quality is HORRID on 1.2 megapixels. I feel like that .9 megapixel increase and sweet resolution can really help me get some likes on instagram. Definitely would love to be hooked up with one of these babies!! :D

Love how much you can customize without rooting it. plus the long train trips that i have to do everyday would benefit from 1440P or crist 1080P content :P

favourite thing about the LG G3, is the whole phone it's a  well rounded phone  :rolleyes:  :D

my fav thing would be the big screen with small bezel, not to mention the pixel density and the fact that it has clean sides.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 from the review would be the back buttons.  

The reason I really want this phone is that I'm honestly tired of my Note 2.  It's been a great phone, but Verizon locked it down and when I swapped motherboards on it, I got one that had been updated to the latest OTA and lost my ability to unlock the bootloader. I'd really love to have this phone for my daily driver because it would be a considerable upgrade from my current phone (specs wise and quality wise) while actually having a modding community that I could get back into and enjoy the joys and frustrations of swapping ROMs every other day. :P

You can see all of my reviews posted in the Member Reviews Section! 

The back buttons are the best IMO. Never tried it, but looks like it's way more ergonomic than the side buttons. And the phone is a great piece of kit as a whole. :rolleyes:

I am amazed at the very customizable user interface.

I also love the amazing pixel density! Very clear!

I think the lock system is amazing how you can tap your own code without anyone seeing.

My favorite part would have to be that keyboard. It seems to hit the perfect middle ground for the convience of swiftkey and the features of other keyboard. 

There are 3 things that is my favorite on this phone.

1. The removable battery.  This means the phone will have a longer usability because you can replace the battery when the battery discharge more.  I have don't have to buy a new phone unlike those phone where the battery is unremoveable.
  2. It gives you an option to add wireless charging.  Let's face reality.  We live in a world where we are on-a-go and we don't have the time to look for the USB cable to charge our phone.  Wireless charging is the future where you simply place on top of the charging platform!
  3. The customization.  That amount of customization is mind blowing but it is highly useful if you look closely on what they actually do.

The thing I like about this phone? Everything. 

I'm still using my Samsung Galaxy S2 which the battery dies less than 24 hour even non heavily usage. 

I love the plastic brushed aluminum look, no finagle prints but sexy.

I love the quad HD display and the customizability!!!!

I love the massive 1440p screen. It brings a tear to my eye.

The thin bezels of the phone packed with that beautiful 5.5" with a dense dpi  display is awesome!

favorite thing is the backwards facing speaker. always love how that gets under Linus's skin.

I love the quad HD display and the customizability!

My favorite things are high resolution, big screen, camera, back buttons and the design.