LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love the clean look and the fact it has no buttons on the sides.

I liked the resolution thing and the sleek design! Amazing. I'd like to have a phone like this and to tease my...

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I literally fell in love when I first laid eye's on my very first Lg, it was the "Lg-Ls970"

I knew from the very beginning that I will be a Lg fan for the rest of my life, there isn't nothing about Lg that anybody can say to me to change my mind about there products! I have had this phone for over a year now and still can't believe a device such as this is mine to keep and use for my everyday activitys and work.

Without this phone I will fill lost and incomplete, because this phone has got me places in life. This phone is one of the most important things in the world to me and I'm glad the smart minded people of Lg created such a trustworthy handheld device.

But now since the Lg G3 came out, I never stopped looking up on the due date for it to come out in America. I've been waiting for 2 months now and constantly look up on the web for more details and information about the phone and it seems like the more I look it up the more I want and need it in my life!

I'm a really big Lg fan and would be so thrilled and shocked, if I got a early touch of the Lg G3.

post-96850-0-35757400-1404380899_thumb.j

post-96850-0-35757400-1404380899_thumb.j

My favorite thing about the G3 is the location of the buttons. It is very unique and I am almost certain that most of the future phones would have the same location for their buttons. Talk about setting a trend.

Wow! What a massive giveaway! Big up to LG. I've been a fan of theirs since the Optimus 2X days and if I would win a G3 I would use it to document the 8 concerts and 2 festivals I will be attending this summer. My favourite part has to be the fast laser autofocus and camera are just perfect to catch some great shots of the stage action! And a plus is that I'm finally registered here on the forum and following Linus tach on Twitter!

MSI X79A-GD45 PLUS| Intel Core i7 4930K @ 4,4 GHz| EK-KIT H3O 240 HFX| 2*SanDisk SSD EXTREME II 240 GB @ RAID0| G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB DDR3 PC-19200 2400MHz CL 10-12-12-31 2T| Powercolor Radeon LCS R9 290X @ 1060MHz GPU 1350MHz Memory| Sapphire TRI-X R9 290X @ 1060 MHz GPU 1350 Memory| LG 34UM95 34" Monitor| Creative SoundBlaster Recon3D PCIe| Cooler Master Vanguard 1000W| Cooler Master CM 690 III| Windows 8 Professional

My favorite part is the resolution of the screen and the  dual window mode.

Hello.

My favorite part of the review was your personal and honest opinion about product, also you can simple point out "flaws/tradeoffs". Thanks for review! Good luck to everyone with the giveaway.

What I like most about the g3 is the high resolution screen, the thin bezel and the lazer assisted focussing for the camera.

My favorite thing about this sexy phone is definitely the design. It's so clean and good looking. Good luck to others!

The balance they kept even after having the best display and a descent battery ( in comparison to display) and the on time it gives impresses me. Anyway thank you Linus for giving away such an awesome device and I hope i get one 

The display and the overall looks of the phone looks amazing. Super thin as well. 

I own the LG G2x. It was pretty good phone at the time. I would love to get this phone since I have been looking at a new phone and goes well since I'm with T-mobile.

The thing I love the most is that it has all the basic things I have wanted such as a removable battery and SDcard expansion.

But the more advance stuff is making it more like a PC experience of copy and pasting, muti-task integration for apps,etc

My favourite part is LG new UI and that holy display...

My favourite feature are the back buttons and dat huge screen with slim bezels  :D .

The design is beautiful. Reminds me of HTC One M7 which i own. Love the simplicity!

I like how the volume and lock buttons are on the back because I always hit them by mistake when they are on the side

The huge quad HD screen is definitely my favourite feature!  Imagine how nice all those linus tech youtube videos will look!

Laser autofocus is definitely my favourite thing about this phone.  :) 

Best part of the phone is definitely the back buttons. After that, the removable battery, 1440p screen, and the micro SD slot is awesomesauce.

2 of my favorite things about the LG G3 are the thin bezels and the back buttons it has.