Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about LG G3 is the massive yet thin 3000mah battery.

My 3500mah extended battery is HUGE compared to this, like 3 times thicker.

Favourite thing has to be the back buttons. 

It would be interesting to use a phone without the traditional side button configuration.

The button alignment  on the back takes some getting used to but after trying it on a friend's G2 I really like it. And the laser distance finder is awesome for getting quick auto-focus.

That large screen with that awesome resolution is the best part of the phone. The camera technology is also a major plus.

TBH i think it's gotta be that button scheme, those buttons are smart (why they can't use the self healing back i don't know...). But yeah, go LG - the true Korean masters of tech

My favourite feature would probably be the customization of the bottom buttons! I'm coming from a Galaxy S3 and that would be really helpful because a lot of phones have the back button on the bottom left which I'm not used to.

Removeble backcover/battery..

Many might think say whaaaaaat... Well there are different things to this model that I like, but having the opportunity to actually open op the phone and change battery when the life is going down or get a better same size battery is really worth more in the long run, as I normally keep my phone for years.

What I like most about the g3 is the buttons on the back. My friend has a g2 and having the buttons on the back feels alot better

Also the removable battery, big qhd screen and i wanted to try lg's skin.

The camera and accompanying app seem pretty sweet, particularly the laser focus feature, and the custom android skin looks surprisingly good even though i really don't have that much experience with android. Also it's nice to see someone do something a little differently with those rear mounted buttons. Pretty great phone in general really.

see you, space cowboy

In my opinion the key element would have to be the design, because they squeeze a 5.5 inch screen into a body compared to lets say z2 or one m8.

My favorite part if this phone is everything the very small bezel ,no side buttons gets annoying when u push a button while watching a video, the amazing screen resolution perfect for movies videos, the 3 gb of ram must be very fast, this phone is truly a "NEXT GEN" phone that everyone will want especially Me