LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite part of the G3 is definitely the volume buttons being relocated to the rear!!

My favorite features of the LG G3 are the MASSIVE 2560x1440 Screen and the Beautiful Design of it.

My favorite thing is how it's essentially all you could want in a smartphone, MicroSD, fast camera, fast processor, etc.

My favorite is the lack of big screen bezel. :)

My favorite thing about the review and this phone is just the front of the phone in general. The thin bezels are extremely attractive and the screen looks beautiful.

I love that screen almost borderless. It's handsome!! 

I like the huuuuge battery and the lack of bezels. That something that many manufacturers can't do *looking at you HTC*

My favorite part is the buttons on the back.

This phone is absolutely beautiful. There is so much aspects of the phone that I like. The screen is beautiful. A freaking 2k screen on a 5.5inch phone. The bezel is so thin and the design is so 'neat'. The phone can record in 4k and can take pictures very quickly. This phone is freaking AWESOME..... I would really love to have this phone in my hands.

This phone is absolutely beautiful. There is so much aspects of the phone that I like. The screen is beautiful. A freaking 2k screen on a 5.5inch phone. The bezel is so thin and the design is so 'neat'. The phone can record in 4k and can take pictures very quickly. This phone is freaking AWESOME..... I would really love to have this phone in my hands.

What I like about the LG g3 is those tiny bezels packing that massive 5.5in display into a smaller form factor than my note 3, 3gb of ram the metal look, processor, I've would preferred the snapdragon 805 but this one is very capable, the 3000 miliamps battery, the 5.5 screen the camera is nice but it would have been better with image stabilization & I kind of like LG'S interface. I would trade in my galaxy note 3 for the G3. Thanks for the very nice & informative review.

3 GB RAM is wonderful, and for some reason a decent camera to use to take pictures of bread with

I love the customizable keyboard height and the multitasking!

I like the 1440p resolution and the small bezels on the G3. 

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

I recently broke me remote control by accident for my TV so I've been treating it like an 80's TV and physically having to walk up to the TV to change the channel or volume level is getting tedious. Needless to say the best feature for me would be the IR blaster.It will make my life much easier. I could just buy a remote control off amazon but i prefer using a phone, it sounds much more awesome. Also the wireless charging thing sounds pretty cool. Anyway here goes nothing.

My favorite feature would be either the laser auto-focus or the screen! probably the auto-focus... The focusing on my Siii is... Schiit. Takes forever to try and focus then gets it wrong. :(

I absolutely love the screen resolution and the knock to unlock security!! LOVE IT!!!

My favourite thing about the Phone, is that I now have a chance to get one. Australian Carriers have delayed the release until August :(. Can't wait to see this new 2K screen :)

my favourite thing about the phone would be the look of the stock launcher, I think it looks better than the one that Samsung or HTC offers.

Desktop CPU: Intel i5 2500K Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H GPU: EVGA 660TI 2GB Ram: Kingston 8GB 1333Mhz PSU: Unknown 500w Case: Unknown Hard drive:  WD Black 1TB Heatsink: stock OSWindows 8.1

I know my pc sucks but it does what I want it to do. 

Laptop Dell E6320 OSWindows 8.1 / Ubuntu gnome 15.04

I like the way you move... when you play with the phone.

I love the way it looks, the large screen, the amount of pixels there is.

My favourite thing is that 3 gigs of ram, I could use chrome without my music app crashing.

I love the way it looks, the large screen, the amount of pixels there is.

Hmm... my most favorite thing about this phone? 5.5" screen running a 16:9 aspect ratio. With such a slim bezzle there's so much more canvas area <3

Hmm... my most favorite thing about this phone? 5.5" screen running a 16:9 aspect ratio. With such a slim bezzle there's so much more canvas area <3