LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love the brushed plastic finish and the fact that there are no side buttons on the LG G3  B)

My favorite thing was the brutal honesty on the device. Usually quad HD is a big deal, however I do notice the small shade of yellow on the white of the screen. Still the functionality of the phone looks incredible. My LG G 2 is tricked out and I can't wait to get my hands on the G3!

I like how the G3 allows you to reply to a message, while using a different application.

Ricardo Farias

All that customization... And probably the best looking phone with Micro-SD and replaceable battery.

Intel Celeron 2.4Ghz - 16GB DDR4 RAM - 980 ti

My favourite thing about this phone is the knock code :)

My favorite part of the G3 would be its look... I am a case person i slap an otter box on everything to protect it but the G3 is one of the first phones i have seen that i would actually leave case less because i like the look. the look from the front is gorgeous.

Asus G74SX,17.3" 1920x1080 Screen, Intel® Core™ i7 2630QM 2.2GHz, 2.9 Turbo, 12GB DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560M with 3GB GDDR5 VRAM, 1.5TB (2x 750GB) 7200rpm HD Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. [] Asus VivoBook S400, Intel® Core™ i5-3317U Processor 1.7 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 1600 MHz 14.1" LED  (1366x768)  touch panel, 500GB HD, Intel® GMA HD, Windows 8 (64-bit)

My favourite thing is the screen resolution! More pixels on such a small screen than on my desktop monitor!

the 1440p screen sounds like a tech personal's wet dream, but Linus does bring up a good point, does it really make that much of a difference compared to a 1080p screen. Not trying to diss on a great looking phone (metal design that is clean and can be completely customized is absolutely fantastic), just would like to see a better display panel used than higher pixel density one. Again personal opinion.

Definitely the quality of hardware going into this behemoth. Not to mention the 1440p resolution and those back buttons! No more accidentally unlocking my phone due to side buttons pressing into my pockets. 

love the 1440p and 3gig of ram its got more than my gpus

CPU:FX 4170  OC @4.7Ghz MB:ASRock 990Fx Extreme3 RAM:12Gb ddr3 1333 Team and some random ram GPU:2 HD 6970 OC 950 MHz in crossfire Case:Coolermaster 430 elite and all the geto water cooling

My favourite thing by far is the 2560x1440 display.

I'm looking for a new phone since mine is a couple years old running stock 2.3 my favorite thing would have to be the v4.4.2 Android OS.

LG has done a fantastic job with extensive customization and powerful performance for all my Youtube, web browsering and gaming. :)

Gotta love those slim bezels and removable back+battery. I'm glad to see LG is sticking with that design.

My Current Build:

• 5.0GHz i7-3770k Processor
  • Asus Maximus V Formula Z77 Mobo
  • SLI Asus DCUII 670's Watercooled
  • 120GB Corsair Force GT3 Boot SSD
  • 1TB WD Caviar Black HDD
  • 16GB 1866MHz 9-10-9-27 G.Skill Ripjaws Z Memory
  • 1050w Seasonic 80+ Gold
  • Caselabs M8
  • Windows 7 64 bit
  • Samsung Blu-Ray Combo Drive
  • Creative Recon 3D Sound Card
  • XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock
  • Dual 360mm UT60 Rads
  • 15 Yate Loon Medium fans
  • Yamakasi Catleap Monitor (1440p)
  • Sennheiser HD 598

i love the big screen size without having big bezels 

My most favorite feature has to be the ability to fully customize bottom buttons coupled with thinner bezels due to their being no side buttons which you constantly hit when you try to clamp your phone into a car kit. 

My least favorite feature of the phone has to be the rear mounted speakers. Think i rather have just like the HTC One models front mounted speakers for better quality and ease of use. Since placing it on the back makes it fairly impractical yet most if not all do it. 

Too many good things to pick from.. so I guess that is my favourite thing: no compromises. 

i love lock its on the back. sexy design for me  :)

This did not come at a good time as I am in the process of switching from that monstrosity that is Verizon over to T-mobile, but I remain hopeful all goes well. My favorite part of the G3 is how customizable the OS is, a lot of it does seem gimmicky and I will never use it, but I like having as many options as possible.

My favorite part of the review was the cats reaction to it's tail being eaten. :)

My favourite part of the phone has got to be the guest unlock mode. For someone who's phone is constantly being taken by friends, this is a god-send!

Its amazing UI customization features are top notch. Definitely my favorite feature of the phone!

My favourite feature is the user interface. Seems very user friendly.

I like the big and crisp screen.

The 1440p display is just amazing, I love it!