LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite feature would probably be the customization of the bottom buttons! I'm coming from a Galaxy S3 and that would be really helpful because a lot of phones have the back button on the bottom left which I'm not used to.

Removeble backcover/battery..

Many might think say whaaaaaat... Well there are different things to this model that I like, but having the opportunity to actually open op the phone and change battery when the life is going down or get a better same size battery is really worth more in the long run, as I normally keep my phone for years.

I like the dual window mode and how fast the smarthphone is in general! Plus you can make 4k videos of your cat.....

my favorite part is the buttons on the back. seems really convinient for such a big phone.

What I like most about the g3 is the buttons on the back. My friend has a g2 and having the buttons on the back feels alot better

Also the removable battery, big qhd screen and i wanted to try lg's skin.

This 2560x1440 screen blows everything else away men! The best feature!

I love the brilliant screen of the G3. Looking forward to it

I really like the back buttons, which are unique. And I'm really impressed with the ratio of screen/phone size. Those bezels are so thin!!!

That screen... Just need to install stock android and then all sweet! :)

My favorite feature are buttons finally in the place where they naturally should belong ;) And designe Just wow

My favorite feature are buttons finally in the place where they naturally should belong ;) And design just wow

The camera and accompanying app seem pretty sweet, particularly the laser focus feature, and the custom android skin looks surprisingly good even though i really don't have that much experience with android. Also it's nice to see someone do something a little differently with those rear mounted buttons. Pretty great phone in general really.

see you, space cowboy

My favourite part is that it's a smartphone and I don't have one ;)

In my opinion the key element would have to be the design, because they squeeze a 5.5 inch screen into a body compared to lets say z2 or one m8.

My favorite part if this phone is everything the very small bezel ,no side buttons gets annoying when u push a button while watching a video, the amazing screen resolution perfect for movies videos, the 3 gb of ram must be very fast, this phone is truly a "NEXT GEN" phone that everyone will want especially Me

My nexus 5 has really badly positioned and easy to press side buttons. This does not!

The camera and accompanying app seem pretty sweet, particularly the laser focus feature, and the custom android skin looks surprisingly good even though i really don't have that much experience with android. Also it's nice to see someone do something a little differently with those rear mounted buttons. Pretty great phone in general really.

post-34356-0-18173700-1404373645.gif

see you, space cowboy

My fav thing is the Multitasking and the sexy design

1440P!!! And of course the other stuff like the micro sd card and the bottom audio jack

There's 2 things I really like on the LG G3, the possibility to change the batteries and no hardware button in front (as on Samsung phones). and neither on the sides.

Removable Battery FTW. Brushed plastic, tap to unlock! Nothing more I desire in a phone 

My favourite tweek in this phone are the customizable buttons. I won't ever need to stretch my fingers for the drop-down menus!