LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite thing is the 1440p screen. Not as much for the phone, but for pushing the industry forward.

Favorite thing is definitely the shoutout to two of my favorite things in the internet, MKBHD, and /r/pcmasterrace

I love the super high resolution 1440p display, as well as the laser focus for the camera.

In my opinion this is the best phone of 2014 so far, mostly because the super nice screen (allthoug as linus said it coud have been a tad smaller),the laser focus and the niceley customizable ui. This is not a one trick poney like most phones these days

In my opinion this is the best phone of 2014 so far, mostly because the super nice screen (allthoug as linus said it coud have been a tad smaller),the laser focus and the niceley customizable ui. This is not a one trick poney like most phones these days

Favorite thing is definitely the shout-outs to two of my favorite things in the internet: MKBHD, and /r/pcmasterrace

My favorite thing is the customization options that are available through the stock UI :D 

I love the huge screen and the small bezels.

cant delete posts?

Edited by SpatulaGiant

The best part of this phone is the massive screen and the laser focus system for the camera.. The bezels just make it a killer phone..

The best part of this phone is the massive screen and the laser focus system for the camera.. The bezels just make it a killer phone..

I enjoy the metal casing its awesome. Nothing worse that a cheap plastic backing.

It is a plastic back though. It's just a brushed metal effect. It's a nice finish though and obviously able to fool people into thinking it's metal.

So many pixels and look at the bezel!

-Wait... "Where is it" you ask?

Exactly!

I like that very high resolution on a 5.5 in. screen, made by a respectable company.

My favorite thing about LG G3 is the massive yet thin 3000mah battery.

My 3500mah extended battery is HUGE compared to this, like 3 times thicker.

Favourite thing has to be the back buttons. 

It would be interesting to use a phone without the traditional side button configuration.

I just love the massive 5.5 inch screen

I like the customizable the most, but the laser is also very nice.

The button alignment  on the back takes some getting used to but after trying it on a friend's G2 I really like it. And the laser distance finder is awesome for getting quick auto-focus.

The best function what i like itsthe Back cover and the port interface to use a wireless charger

That large screen with that awesome resolution is the best part of the phone. The camera technology is also a major plus.

TBH i think it's gotta be that button scheme, those buttons are smart (why they can't use the self healing back i don't know...). But yeah, go LG - the true Korean masters of tech