LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Definitely the sleek overall design! I have a G2 and I love it. The design on the G3 is even better!

My favorite thing about the G3 is the optional wireless charging back cover! screw micro USB! 

My favorite part of the phone was the 1440p display. I liked the buttons on the back layout but dem pixels appealed to me more

Its the buttons on the back and the small bezel.

Where do i begin? 1440p is amazing, huge screen is great, super thin bezel, looks awesome, ability to change the home and back buttons at the bottom (which is actually i BIG deal for me because im currently on a galaxy s3 which has the back button on the right, as opposed to most other phones which have it on the left), the ability to reply to a text without leaving the app, and more. The list goes on and on. Looks like an awesome phone!

Where do i begin? 1440p is amazing, huge screen is great, super thin bezel, looks awesome, ability to change the home and back buttons at the bottom (which is actually i BIG deal for me because im currently on a galaxy s3 which has the back button on the right, as opposed to most other phones which have it on the left), the ability to reply to a text without leaving the app, and more. The list goes on and on. Looks like an awesome phone!

Back buttons!

• Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
  • I7 3770K @ Stock
  • Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
  • AMD Radeon R9 290
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212+
  • 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 
  • 2x 1tb WD Green Drives (RAID 1)
  • 256gb Samsung 840
  • Peripherals
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Core
  • Ducky Shine 3 - Blue LED, Brown Switches
  • Samsung SyncMaster 2443
  • Custom Mousepad http://imgur.com/xJWASQM
  • Logitech G35
  • Altec Lansing Octane 7

Im an app developer and i would like to test my app on this phone.Hope i win

In my opinion the key element would have to be the design, because they squeeze a 5.5 inch screen into a body compared to lets say z2 or one m8.

My favorite thing about the G3 must be the laser-autofocus.

Thats just so handy for quick snapshots

In my opinion the key element would have to be the design, because they squeeze a 5.5 inch screen into a body compared to lets say z2 or one m8.

What do I like about this? The minimalistic design. Wireless charging. Back buttons.

I'm on att so I can actually use it too!

probably the laser guided focussing system, that looks incredibly cool!

i really like the display

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

I really like the LG G3 for it's amazing QHD display and the overall body design from the slim bezels to the brushed alumium look to the rear volume rocker. I also appreciate LG's take on Android. It is quite elegant and this is one killer device without a doubt.

Haven't used an LG smartphone yet, so all my phones had a side button or multiple side buttons. The button placement on the back seems like the most appealing for me to switch over.

The screen resolution!

Thanks for this giveaway! hehe  :)

My favorite part is the back buttons.

That 1440p screen is gorgeous.

My favourite thing of he LG's phone is there's so many customizability. like u said @ 4:20

because i like to customize my phone, and LG G3 provides that.

Honestly i cant tell the different of QHD res and 1080p res, so it's not too important to me.  :D

What I like the most is the display and the laser focus