LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love pixels. So, my favorite thing about the phone would probably have to be that 2560x1440 screen.

Spoiler

Main rig specs: i5-6500 (3.2 GHz), Cryorig H5 Universal, EVGA GTX 970 FTW+, 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 (2133MHz), Asus Z170i Pro Gaming, Samsung 950 PRO 256GB, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX, LG 3440x1440 Ultrawide.

I love the 1440p screen and the option for micro SD and wireless charging!

I love the skin it has because you still get all the good parts of stock android but with the added customization. 

I also really like the fact that you can change the size of the keyboard depending on the size of your hands and how you like to use it.

brushed aluminum plastic finish, after using galaxy s3 for years, the cheap plastic... hurts

My favorite feature is the glorious screen resolution. 2K display FTW!

The ability to customize the home buttons is a huge plus! also all the user accessibility options are fantastic!

I really like the look of the skin with all the options for customization. 

The great build, removable battery and DAT SCREEN THO.

Best part about this phone? i would have to say how you can customize the layout of the back/menu/home buttons on the bottom.  It makes for samsung users(like myself), HTC users and others to get used to the UI much faster :)

My favorite thing about the G3 has got to be the buttons on the back, and the ability to change the front buttons as well. A lot more ergonomic and useful IMO.

Laptop: ASUS G751JL-BBI7T29 GPU: GeForce GTX 965M 2GB CPU: Intel i7-4720HQ @ 2.6 GHz RAM: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (although I plan on upgrading this to 16 or potentially even 24 GB soon) Storage: 1 TB 7200 RPM HDD, 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD Mouse: Logitech G300s Headset: Turtle Beach EarForce P11

I loved the button-less bezel and the relocation of the power and volume buttons to the back. It's such a simple move but so different thag adds a sleek look and better functionality in my opinion. Plus the ui seems to be a little bit better than TouchWiz which isn't all that great. Anyways good luck to all with the giveaway. :)

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

My favorite feature is the fact that there are NO SIDE BUTTONS.... I hate accidently hitting those ; n ;

My favorite part of the phone would have to be the brushed metal look in a 5.5" phone with a  the 2560x1440 screen and the buttons on the back. OMG shut up and take my money LG xD , better yet give me one :P

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the brushed metal looking removable back!

That customizable UI is really awesome. Finally, a company that lets users to customize their UI...

My favorite features of the LG G3 are the tiny bazels that make possibile to reduce the dimension respect other 5.5" (Oppo Find 7, OnePlus One) and the Laser Auto Focus for the Camera! 

My favorite part is those back buttons,  that is a very smart thing to do for handheld electronics and I am surprised that it is not on more phones.

I love the addition of lg knock. Now I can wake my phone with just one finger when it's sitting on my desk. Laziness is awesome!

I am just really excited to switch back to Android. My choices seem to have come to the G3 or the Z2 but I can't afford the full price of the Z2 unfortunately. G3 is rumored to hit the US mid July though which is exciting. 

My favorite thing of the LG G3 is the customizability and the fact that it has high end specs.

My favorite thing is the large screen i am visually impaired and a larger screen would help me so much to see what is on the phone unlike the smaller one i currently have.