LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing would be the back button implementation

"I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years, I've been over the edge for yonks..."

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us are...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

What I really like about this phone is the buttons on the back and the MASSIVE PPI

Mine is honestly that jumbo battery. My nexus can barely hold a charge now

The absence of side buttons is one of my favorite things with this phone, also expandable storage is awesome. I also like that there is nearly no wasted space on the front of the phone.

just the specs alone are enough to make you want this phone.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 has to be the 500+ ppi. It would be the sharpest display I would have ever seen with my own eyes.

Certainly one of the best smartphone . i'd love to win one :D

The screen and camera sound great.  I'd love to have one.

My favorite part of the LG G3 is the screen. I like how it has the amazing pixel density and the 5.5 inch size.

Favorite part of this phone is the combinaiton of the design and the bezelless screen... Just Wow.

My favorite things about the phone are just how nice it looks and all the amazing screen

That 1440p display must be sharp as heck! I wouldn't mind using it as a media only device, after all you wont be using 530+ ppi for phonecalls :)

P.S. The cat must've been like what the heck is going on with my tail :D

My favorite thing(s) are the massive battery because I'm still stuck on the galaxy s3, and its 3 hours isn't cutting it. I also love the trim bezels and the inclusion of a microsd slot. Looks like a solid phone, but there are a few things im skeptical about. Would love to give the G3 a spin.

My favorite part about this phone is surprisingly the buttons on the back.

I think it'll make the phone look/feel more smoother (I'm guessing) than rivaling devices.

My favourite part about the phone has got to be the amazing 1440p resolution as well as the beastly specs! That's almost doubled my PC resolution! The beautiful UI and build quality of the phone doesn't hurt either. The phone I have now is the Nokia Lumia 920 on Windows Phone 8.1 which is no doubt an amazing phone however I desperately need a new Android device for testing and developing.

I love the ability to multi-task properly with this phone compared to many other phones that fall under the "flagship" category.

My favorite thing is how its better in every way than my $60 phone. (Except mine has a physical keyboard :P)

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

I love the screen resolution. And I want the phone.

My favorite thing from this phone, and it may seem amazing, is the interface. I LOVE vanilla android, but something about this interface and the humongous amount of settings and options to tailor it to my personal taste... AMAZING. Hands down the best interface I've seen on android. 

Greetings from Venezuela!!!

PS: If I win you could send it to my sister, she lives on Florida.

I like the UI, I'm familiar with stock android more, but id like to try out LGs iteration. 

Orange Furball "Carbonation" - Bitfenix Prodigy (modded), Core i5, 8GB RAM, 120GB & 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, HD 7870 GHz ED. Build Log HERE

I really liked how you went into more detail than other reviewers concerning all of the software customization that is included with the G3.  Thanks for the opportunity to win!

What I like most about the LG G3 is the camera as a whole (laser focus is perfect!)

well I really love the phone, that was shocking!! but the thing I liked the most was the new button layout, the edges looks so sharp!!!

all the pixlezzzzzz for browsing r/pcmasterrace

CPU: Intel i5 2310 Mobo: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: MSI 760 Twin Frozr 4GB RAM: 8GB ADATA XPG Gaming Series 

Storage: OCZ Aglility 3 120 GB SSD, 2 250GB Segate HDDs Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 PSU: Antec NEO ECO 520W