LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite part is the screen

Intel Core i7-3930K | GigaByte GeForce GTX 760 | Asus ROG Rampage IV Formula | 16GB Patriot Viper DDR3-2133Mhz |

Corsair AX760i | Corsair Obsidian 650D | Kingston Hyperx 3k 240Gb | Intel 520 120Gb |  |

Cyborg R.A.T 9 | Corsair H100i with Sp120 | Samsung combo drive | Samsung Syncmaster 2993Hm (3x) | Bose Companion 3

My favorite part is the screen

Intel Core i7-3930K | GigaByte GeForce GTX 760 | Asus ROG Rampage IV Formula | 16GB Patriot Viper DDR3-2133Mhz |

Corsair AX760i | Corsair Obsidian 650D | Kingston Hyperx 3k 240Gb | Intel 520 120Gb |  |

Cyborg R.A.T 9 | Corsair H100i with Sp120 | Samsung combo drive | Samsung Syncmaster 2993Hm (3x) | Bose Companion 3

Oh yea also the removable backplate. Most phone like my HTC one m7 isn't made for opening

My favorite thing about the G3 is the display.

My favorite part about the G3 is the display because it will urge other companies to upgrade their displays as well! ☺

The back cover! oh man does that look nice and is functional as well!

By far the best part of that device is its beautiful screen.

My favorite thing is the camera features and screen to go with it.

I always wanted the buttons on the back and the 2560x1440 display looks awesome! :)

My favorite feature is the massive 2560x1440 screen and the slick bezel ;) 

My favorite part of the phone is the resolution and huge ppi. Everything must be so sharp! Of course the Snapdragon 801 is there to push it.

CPU Intel i7 2600k @ 4.6ghz + CM hyper 212 evo Motherboard Gigabyte RAM 8gb GPU Nvidia GTX 670 Case Antec Nine Hundred Storage Samsung 840 SSD PSU Antec 650w Display Asus 144hz + 16:10 Samsung for coding Keyboard Microsoft Mouse Steelseries Sensei Raw Sound Sennheiser HD555

I am particularly interested in the fact that there are no side buttons, and instead on the back. As well as the headphone jack being at the bottom.
I also love the laser distance finder, that would be something very fun to test and muck around with.
I also like that the back is removable, and the battery is replaceable.

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K,   CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i,   Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55,   LED Lighting: NZXT Hue RGB LED,   GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX780 3GB,

Storage: Samsung EVO 250GB (OS), 2TB Seagate, 3TB Seagate,   Case: Corsair 750D,   Monitors: ASUS PB287Q 4K and 42" LG IPS TV,   PSU: Corsair HX650 V2,

Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (MX Brown),   Mouse: Logitech M950T,   Headphones: Audio Technica ATH PRO700MK2,   Speakers: Logitech Z906,   Phone: Google Nexus 5,   Tablet: Google Nexus 9

The buttons on the back is my favorite feature.

It has to be those physical back buttons where the fingers just line up in place.

I'd have to say my favorite part is that sexy display!

The rear mounted buttons seem like a really cool feature that I'd love to try. The smartphone market seems to be fairly stale lately and it's nice to see a company trying new things.

I love its high quality build construction

those thin bezels are beauty to my eye plus that resolution...

plus 1 for the removable battery and keypad size adjustment!

and yes! i just registered for this promo!

the best thing are the buttons on the back

I am in love with the G3 because of it's "razor sharp" laser auto focus and the pixel dense quad HD display ! ;) 

Well... Let's see... I like the buttuns on the back :P

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...