Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I think the laser focus i a coool thing not to say that the camera mode switching was smooth too. But the 1440p screen is a nock out, really impressive.

Intel Core i7-7700K @5GHz [Cools with NZXT Kraken X62] | Asus Formula IX | SLI ASUS GTX 1080Ti STRIX OC@2GHz | Corsair RM1000X | Corsair Dominator Platinum Blackout 32GB 3200MHz (4x8GB) | 950 Pro 512GB M.2 | x4 850PRO 512GB | 12/3TB WD Green/black | Enthoo Evolv ATX | Main Screen: Acer 27" IPS G-Sync 144hz XB270HU | AUX: LG IPS7 27" (x3) | Copyright©1996-2019 RaW-D-Coy Inc. All rights reserved. ®

what i love about this phone is the massiv 5.5 inch screen packed in a small overall size phone compares to the other smartphone and the amount of pixels that is on the screen.  I can't wait to see how clear and sharp the image would be.  I also love the camera with OIS technology with fast lazer focus to get that instant moment that would not able capture with other smartphones.  Especially that instant moment you would not able to replicate.  This phone has the newest and latest technology in the phone that no other smartphone has brought to the table, not even Iphone can touch LG G3 phone.  LG G3 has set a new high standard for the smartphone world, now every smartphone manufractures will have to try to meet this standards to stay in the game.

I'm excited to give that launcher that can be highly customized a spin. Looks like a great device. First phone in a while I've felt could replace my Galaxy Note 2.

I'm someone who unlocks my phone to check random stuff too frequently and hence: my power button and home button gets knackered quite fast. The knock on feature should fix this! Plus, I love Street photography and the laser auto focus sounds great for capturing that split second moment! those would be my favourite features of the phone~

Does it counts that my favorite part of the G3 is that it doesn't give you data connectivity?  :P

Coming from someone who has only owned brick phones all his life, the UI customizability combined with the beautiful screen resolution and back panel removability have really sold this phone for me.

Great review, glad I came across this video!

My favorite part is the fact that you can upgrade to wireless charging.

Also, my iPhone 4 is getting to the point where it's just plain unusable

favourite thing? Probably the high resolution screen. I can't wait to see how it looks with some high resolution pictures and super small text!