LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I like all the customization of the LG Android skin

my favorite thing about the g3 is the sleek design, slim bezels and buttons on the back... and my favorite part of the video is that you're from the Great White North.

LG G3 as a complete package is just awesome..!!

"A phone with no COMPROMISE, at last.."

Things I like the most? What is not to like about it?! But anyways, what really catch me was the dual window capability, that you can answer to messages without leaving your current application and the tons of customization you can get. ;)

Ok, you won, I joined my first forum since I dropped forums in favor for Twitter/Facebook. :)

I know you didn't like the screen, but a fix is coming for the screen temperature and personally, I would really really enjoy all bits of this display since I'm a Graphic Designer and a pixel lover!

I don't care about the network issue, I'm a 2 phone guy so I will use the other as an hotspot :)

the back butoon is my favourite.

My favorite thing about this phone is the screen and its resolution! A 5.5 inch 1440p screen is absolutely stunning!

My favorite parts of the phone is the back buttons, which makes them easier to use instead of side buttons because, especially on a bigger phone and also the new UI which is a break from the old android UI.

My favorite part of the phone are the buttons on the back.

My favorite feature of this phone is the would be the design, they really took their time when making this one.

Favorite thing about the G3 is the fact that it actually has a removable back plate unlike my G2!

the best things about this phone  it have to be  the buttons in the back my dad always complains about the volumen while he is talking on the phone i have been trying to teach him how to hold it but he is 78 years old that my be old school but he love new tech as do i hope i can get my hand sin one of this

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is simply the customization options that this phone has, the nice big screen is a big bonus as well. :P

I like the 3 gigs of RAM and the camera app it has. Since I'm about to be a dad it would be nice to have the option of taking pics or video ASAP.

I really like the buttons on the back, when I clamp my iPhone to my stand in the car it always pushes the side buttons, having buttons on the back make more sense really! :)

My favourite thing about the G3 is the fact that you can move around the bottom buttons. Thats amazing customizeability.
By the way i loved the way you reviewed the display.

My favorite part is the nice buttons on the back. Who does that?

The best part of this phone is the great 1440p display.

Wow Linus 25 phones... Thanks for making this kind of thing possible. I would love to own that phone just for it's resolution and back button placement. I'd love to see if that screen is as good as people like MKBHD say it is or if it is a little bit bland (still good, but bland) like you say it is.

Good luck to everyone involved in this giveaway and again, thank you Linus for making this kind of thing possible.

My favorite part of the LG G3 is the amazing 2K display and the slim bezels!

The best part of this phone is the great 1440p display.

What I like about G3 are the big screen, removable back and battery, high capacity battery, laser focus, knock code, and expandable memory slot.

Especially the removable battery and memory slot, I would never consider to buy a phone that don't have both.