LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

favorite aspect from the review is the UI tweaks available default, alot of nice things and i always like mod to have nice things but having them just out the box sounds way more awesome 

My favourite part was when u show great quality video of u trying to vacuum suck ur cat's tail...! LOOL!

My favorite part of the g3 is how beautiful it looks and the buttons on the back, surprisingly good when i tried the g2. I also love the knock code unlock and the tiny things like dual windows and the clip board

Dat 1440p screen. GO STRAYA

i7 4790k | ASUS Z97 Gryphon | 8GB Corsair XMS3 1333Mhz | Asus Direct CUII GTX 770 1267/3829 | Stock Cooler | Antec Neo Eco 520W | WD Green 1TB

Silverstone TJ08-e | Klipsch Promedia 2.1 | Razer Tiamat 2.2 | LG 24EN43VS | Razer Naga (2010) | Razer Lycosa (2010)

Planned PC Upgrades: https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=325661&action=wish_lists

I think the back buttons would be the most interesting. A lot of times, I've attempted to use my mom's Nexus and ended up pressing the power button from just trying to hold the phone. It is definitely different from my iPhone 5 as well. 

Favorite thing is being able to customize the buttons at the bottom of the screen, being able to move them around and add/remove them seem very nice and extremely useful.

I love the how the buttons are now in the back instead of the sides. Genius!

720p 120fps recording with removable back with microsd with wireless charging and removable battery

PC in Profile

Awesome all around phone. My favorite feature is the removable aluminum back cover.

my favorite thing would be the ability to modify the onscreen buttons. 

I like the buttons on the back! if you know what i mean.

i7 4770K | Corsair H100i | Asus Maximus Gene VI |16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400 10-12-12-31 (2x8GB) | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB WD Black 7200rpm | PNY GTX 780 Ti | Corsair HX 750w | Corsair 350d | Razer Mamba 2012 | Ducky Shine 2 TKL Red LED | Asus PB278Q @ 2560x1440

Favorite thing would have to be the placement of the power and volume buttons on the back. When I hold my phone, my index finger basically rests on that area and with Knock On or Knock Code it's even better.

Love the design. It is one of the best phone in 2014.

One of my favorite things about the LG G3 is the fact that it comes with an SD card slot (Finally these phone manufacturers are doing something right!), and a metallic looking phone, but its back is actually removable since it is plastic! LG is hitting some great pointers lately!  :D

What I liked about the g3 is how they managed to have extremely thin bezels on the phone. In a way it really doesn't make you feel that oh I'm actually holding a phone that has a screen of 5.5 inches. What I also liked was hoe they've completely changed and redesigned the ui. I kind of like the new flat design they've implemented. Everything seems a bit simpler and cleaner.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

The best thing about LG g3 I like is those bezels.

I wished my htc one m8 would have those bezels , and that navigation keys customization.

Andclast but not least linus you make really good videos. Sharing your videos since found your channels.

I love the no side there no button and the pixel guys the pixel density. (I'm going to try it on on my DIY VR from Google.)

I love the costomizable android interface. I've hated having to use launchers for that sort of thing, so this seems like a perfect solution.

to be honest, i really like the laser for the auto focus im using an htc one m8 and im not saying its slow, but having a faster focus when doing a stolen shot is a big BANANA for me

I'd have to say my favorite feature on this phone is the screen size to bezel ratio.

I love the pixel desity, the butons on the back, and that it has a lot of horse power. Love it ... that is a nice phone. I would play Ingress on it all day, doesen`t matter that it doese not suport a sim card from my carrier

I love the phones button-less sides and removable back!

I think, I fell in love with the best, for me, feature - the "grandpa-mode" :P

Jokes asside, I love the clean design and samll besels.